It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:26 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Psypoke Story, Starring YOU! [POLL]-postponed read 

How Should Rank Count?
Poll ended at Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:51 am
It should count for Character options, better rank more important character 12%  12%  [ 3 ]
It should count for character class, better rank more important character in the world (Ex: polititian) 16%  16%  [ 4 ]
It Shouldn't count as much, but newbies shouldn't be main characters 20%  20%  [ 5 ]
You Should have a decent post count to be considered a Psypoke member 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
Post Count should equal your lines (to a degree) 12%  12%  [ 3 ]
Rank/Post Count shouldn't matter at all, whatever you think is best. 32%  32%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 25

Psypoke Story, Starring YOU! [POLL]-postponed read 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Good Morning Psypoke!

As some of you know, I'm a writer, and writing is one of my only talents that keeps me comming here long after the gameboy advanced has been shut off. Ever since I started comming to Psypoke, one thing everyone loved was RPGs. I was in the orriginal Team Psyche, RPG heaven where the most creative and crazy RPGs to date have orriginated.

While never really getting into the RPG bloodflow (Not well excepted either, oh well) I have always imagined rough storylines and cool concepts of maybe:

A book about Psypoke and it's inhabitants.

Now, listen, this book would be fictional, using it's inhabitants as layouts of it's characters. Some characters will actually have their Psypoke Names (Like, let's say your name is comedianmasta007, we'd use comedianmasta. NOT because I'm already him).

Now I am a little more serious about this project, and wish to leave it open that soon I will start a Psypoke book. Please note that this book is Fiction and such. Now, I need YOUR help. Obviously mods and Elite Four will be in it, because they're famous enough as is, but I still need help from EVERYONE!!!

One: I need help with who wants to be in it, and who deffinatley doesn't want to be in it.

Two: Although I already kinda have a rough idea of what I want to do, I would still love any suggestions you have for the piece.

Three: I need some sort of profile thing of people who deffinatley want to be in it. Mostly I will be working off how I know them, but I want to do as acurate a representation of their personality as I can.

Four: We need a Good or Evil side. With every story there's conflict, thus good and evil are born. Again, I alread pretty much have an idea but if you want to request one of the other I will deeply think about it. Please note if your request is denied that I have strict reasons.

Five: A Psypokian Power: NOT WHAT YOU THINK! We're not superheros, and we're not Pokemon Trainers, and we will not gain powers by a freak accident. It's... well it'll come into play. Again, don't be sad if I don't give you your power.

UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYONE WILL WANT TO BE APART AND NOT EVERYONE CAN GET IN NOR BE A MAIN CHARACTER! I will try to do it by rank as much as possible but at some point it'll have to be that it's either whatever I pick or first come first serve kinda deal. Now I'll explain more on it later, but this amount should get a riviting conversation going and flowing with requests. Tell me what you think or start requesting as is. Check back often for updates or my replies. I thank you all but School calls my name...

Character Layout:

Your Name: Please note that your real name isn't required. Let's take mine. Comedianmasta could and probably will be my name, for I may not use Nate (though it's still up for grabs) So, Valentine, that could very well be your name, or we can use your name (NO CLUE, LET'S SAY STEVE). Now, if your name's, like, pokemaster4873, then we'll take the numbers out.

Your general appearence: I'm really not that interested, but general things like haircolor and/or eyecolor. Maybe some sort of clothes (though they aren't important, don't make illaborate costumes!) Other then that it's self explainitory.

Skill(s): Need I say more? They can be real life or on here. For instense, if your a shop owner you could have building/mechanics/or design skills. Or me, creative and imaginary skills. Or in real life, Like I play the Saxophone, you may snowboard or... have great math skills. I don't want an amazingly long list and not all will be mentioned or used.

Psypokian Power: Needs is unknown (not said yet). Basically, NOT a superpower more as... a... gift. For instense multi languages, levitation, extra strength, telichineses power, gills, etc. NO YOUR CHARACTER(s) WILL NOT HAVE SUPERPOWERS OR ANYTHING OF THE LIKE. Their use will be revieled.

Gender: Self explainitory, and no your names are not that obvious and no you can't change gender!

Side Preference: Good or Evil. Please remember just 'cause you asked to be bad or really want to be good means that I will put you there.

Extra: Anything else you want/need to put in. I may make more thing later you'll need to add and new catagories may be added but this'll work for now. Check back often and update your subscription often! NEW!!!! I need your personality quirks/ something you say alot/ info on your personality. Some of the layouts I'm getting are still vague! I can only work with what i got or am given!

Ok, I think that should do it for now. Mods, Newbs, Shop Owners, writers, Role Players, Debators, and all around Psypokians! Please, sign up to enter my world, of Drydal and the ancient land of Psypokia!

Ok, I decided to add my Character Sheet, this might help those that don't "get" it.
    Name: Nathan Comedianmasta
    Appearence: Tall, Big(er[ish]), Brown Hair and Brown Eyes, probably my avatars clothes and eyepatch (sorry, I kinda like it and I might work it in)
    Skill(s): Creative, Imaginitive, Marksman, Smooth Talker, Funny, Plays Saxophone, musically advanced, computer savvy, hard headed and vengful, ACTING SKILLS, Manipulation of voice and accent
    Psypokian Power(s): Inhanced Reflexes
    Side Pref.: Probably Bad, because they'll be seen less until towards the end
    Extra: I think I'll make myself with a Scottish/Irish accent because I can manipulate my voice for a perfect accent but it will also add some diversity to the characters and individualize my character. Also I'm making everyone older(ish) and I'm no exception. He lost his left eye. Normally I'm very polite and cheerful, I am also Christain, but for contents of the book and me being on evil I'll need to try and change that a little. Hmm... this'll be harder.

This shows something I'm adding, I need to know if you're british, American, Australian (Flarey!) or any other kind of orriginality because I want that to show a little more in dialogue to add diversity to characters. Now I'm amaerican but the evil side is boring(ish) and not seen as much as is so i need as much info on you as possible, don't make it impossible or wierd from your natural self! And I'll try not to be biased on the accents, for I know not everyone says "Mate" or "Dude" or "Amigo" or "Crikey" or whatever. And NO don't change your nationality so you can have an "Amazing Russian Accent and stalin Mustache". It's not happening!

Ok, here comes some more fun. I got myself a Rough List! This is not what you'll be in the end (for some of you) and don't be sad/too happy at you label. These are your proffessions and "titles". For example, if you on the bad team and you're a grunt, it does not mean your part isn't special or big. It just means that you're just a grunt in the bad army/team. If you're a Scholor/anything else small on the good team, that doesn't mean that you have a small role. ONTHE OTHER SIDE, just because you're a Manager/Head on the bad side or a politician or Bodyguard on the good doesn't mean you'll be amazing and have a large awsome roll. Now these ARE subject to change. So if you wish to discuss we can either over PM or by post here. Ok, Here we go.

Good Outline:

Lia- Mystery Girl

Kasey Lorraine- Scholar at Capitalia

Solidius Raiden- Body Guard

Archie Mikael- Philosopher

Beav- Worker

Afonso- Computer Geek

Flarey- Outcast/Rebel

Brad Sparrow- Body Guard

Patrick Hunter- Body Guard

Twix Fourby(2x4b)- Small Town Librarian

Bad Outline:

Merek- Architectural Design Head

“Cellblock”- Operation Analyst

Kruggeikarp- Grunt

Hammy- Grunt/Propaganda

Jack Hyper- Scientist

Logan Rydon- Supplies Manager

Comedianmasta…- Project Manager

EDIT: Umm... yeah, forgot Frontier Brains, but everyone who's in those high ranking areas will be somewhat high ranking is Drydal. And I'm getting an idea for the storyline, go several posts DOWN to the next BIG post by mean (look for green!!!!!!!)

-Another Edit is I need to hear back from Elite Four (Expecially) and any mods, Gym leaders, Frotier Brains, Lite Four, or whatever else we have that wan'ts to be involved. I need more high ranking athorities for characters, even if they're just small parts. Elite Four if I don't get consent then I will still mention towards you, but I'll have to figure out a way to work around actually putting you in it and representing you in anyway.

-I need you to add onto your Personality profile Thingy, I need more about your personality. Unfortunatley some of you I don't really know still, so I would like to have more of your little quirks, sayings, and personality before I start writing and you say "That's not like me" or "I would never..."

-NEW POLL It's up for 3 weeks, when I get results it will be deleated.

- Finish the poll, and I'll see you soon. My last post tells why. Good luck and I'll post more later!

Last edited by comedianmasta on Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:57 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:18 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

this is a great idea, nate! it'd be a lot of fun and i'm sure many people would like to take part. i'll advertise it in my signature if you'd like. :)

there's a couple questions i want to ask, though. the story is going to be written completely by you, correct? and do you think you could type up a rough character profile for us to fill out?

and i have an idea: how about, instead of a bunch of people in one story, written by one person, some of the fanfiction's most talented authors write certain parts of it along with you? it wouldn't be a role play, per se..more like collaborative writing?

Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:00 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Your Name: Cellblock.

Your general appearence: I'm not saying aything rather than red t-shirt and jeans.

Skill(s): Creative Writing, Violin, and a fast typer. Impatient, though.

Psypokian Power: Adaptibility, one of my true powers. I get used to and good at stuff in a short time.

Side Preference: Evil.

Extra: I like crumpets. And vegetable-flavoured noodles.

Last edited by Cellblock on Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I wanted to stay away from a roleplay/like scenario because I know it could easily turn into different people's parts becoming a different story with them (they're character) as the protagonist.
The rough character thingy is up, also feel free to tell me anything you want. Also, you can advertise if you want, it's going to be a LONG time before I even start writing anything, I have alot to think about.

Since it is a book about US, or more like YOU, I would LOVE it if everyone gave ideas, feedback, and story help. You could even submit different ideas for parts, but again I would like to stay away from a role-playing like atmosphere and stick with the one person writer, BUT KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT A COPYWRITED IDEA. Just because I was the first to anounce/propose a project like this doesn't mean I will say I'm the only one to write stories like this. Now, let me get to work on that character thingy!

Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Your Name: Kasey Lorraine

Your general appearance: White/platinum blonde top, red bottom layers (hair), and just a plain t-shirt and jeans i guess.

Skill(s): Visual skills, analyzation (some people say i read minds..), general academic skills (gifted).

Psypokian Power: Uh...idk

Side Preference: Don't care

Extra: Obsessed with murder (massacre especially), corruption, mental illness, all that disturbing stuff. And I have a thing for pink. And anything and everything cute. And Poland.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Wow, this a GREAT idea! I'm all for it, sounds awesome. I'd LOVE to be in it. ;P

Your Name: Daniix, or my real name Danielle.

Your general appearence: Brown hair, brown eyes.

Skill(s): soccer star ;P, honors in school.

Psypokian Power: Hmmm.. I'd say a well instense of knowlage. ;P

Side Preference: Good O:)

hmmm...

Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:13 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

name: solidius raiden
(self proclaimed: wave breaker)

Your general appearence: http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7815/ryugahoj9.png

Skill(s): excells in the art of sword fighting and soul seeing
(he can see if a person is of a light or dark aligntment)

Psypokian Power: pyrokenisis , and godlike powers but only when pushed beyond anger like no human ever

Side Preference: free lancer of the good side with a kind soul but only works for those whos souls are pure

Extra: travels alot and prefers to travel with a companion.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
I don't really understand, is it a pokemon fiction story, or is it a book about psypokes? I'll give you true info then I'll give you fictional info, then I'll give you some suggestions.

1-name:zombie or merek(read below)

appearance: glasses, acne lopsided nose, always jeans, random top(cannot specify)

skills: feeling no pain.

power:I see dead people

gender male

side: evil

2-name: merek

appearance: cloak rapped rather tightly, hood covering one eye and the other eye red.

skills:can bring dead pokemon to life, speaks to you in telapathic waves.

power: can fall apart and pull himself together at will

side:evil.

secret of his creation: a virus from a meteor infected an ex team rocket agent, killing him and taking over his dead body, he can infect another body and pass into it by only a touch.

suggestions:I want this Idea for a new pokemon game, but there is not much chance of that happening. there are two evil teams, the undead, and the skulls(yes I sell those in solid bazar) who are against each other, the skulls are a secret brotherhood, whose aim is to place the world under they're evil rule, because they believe that if they collect all the legendary pokemon, and convert them to skulls they can speak to the creator(high god), this is just a reccomendation, what you do with it is up to you. (oh and the skull leader is called taros, he has many agents and board members)

Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:58 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
DO ME, DO ME!

Your Name: Archangel Mikael

Your general appearence: black, greasy hair seven inches, i'm 6 foot (rounded off) and my irises match the blackness of my pupils. (my eye color is black in real life) and slightly over weight

Skill(s): my psychiatrist says im a genious when it comes to antisipation of events, human reaction and planning. he calls me a master manipulater

Psypokian Power: he can feel events before they happen. he dosnt know what will happen but he can tell if its good or bad

Side Preference: Good or bad, whatever

Extra: like pizza... alot

Last edited by Archangel Mikael on Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:16 pm
Just your average 10 year old

I'm in though I really don't understand.

Your Name: Beav

Your general appearence: Dressed in all black. Brown hair and eyes

Skill(s): building(i am a decent spriter), easily adapts.

Psypokian Power: (something I wish I had) Telekinesis

Side Preference: Good despite evil clothing.

Extra: LOVES Tyranitar. Obsessed with Magikarp.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hm.. Ok, I'm in.

Your Name: Afonso
Appearance: Blonde Hair, Grayish Green eyes, Glasses, t-shirt, jeans and normally a HUGE darkblue coat. Medium height.
Skills: Singer, Medium-skilled goalkeeper and great at maths.
Psypokian Power: Amazing hacking abilities
Side Preference: Good
Extra: normally bad-humored, gets angry very easily and really does not think on what he's doing when irritated. Not very strong, but very intelligent.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:40 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm liking the outlook so far. Now, moderators and Elite four alike, I need info because unfortunatley one way or another some of you will make it in. Elite four don't get a chance, you're already in. Soz!

Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
is very close to getting banned

Hey cm - just a warning to be careful. Here, check out this thread, about 15 posts down. The Admins and Mods don't like being used without permission - you'd best message them personally and get permission, or check with them in the chats, or you'll get in big trouble (and we don't want a good project like this to go to wase!)

But while you're doing it, throw me in, will ya? ;)

Name: Flarey.
Appearance: 18 years old; tall; skinny; black hair with blue streaks at the front; short denim skirt, black long-sleeved shirt, long red jacket, tall black boots.
Skills: Writing; Drawing; Singing.
Psypoke Power: Uhh... the amazing ability to raise revolts?? I dunno, give me something cool :P
Side Preference: GOOD (But always confused for being EVIL)
Extra: Old member; Team Psyche Leader; barely ever seen nowadays, but will always drop in to help out her old Team if they look like they're heading for trouble ;)

Be careful, but good luck!

Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:23 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Adding on to what Flarey said, no, you don't have permission to write about the Psypoke staff, unless they give you permission themselves.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:56 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I guess you can write about me.

Name: Brad or Sparrow.

General Appearence: 15 or 16ish, Tall, kinda long dark brown hair, brown eyes.

Skills: Making friends, academic skills, running, lying, manipulating, keeping secrets, climbing.

Psypokian Power: i dunno.

Side Preference: I don't really care.

Extra: Knows a lot about people, can be a dick sometimes. >_>

Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sorry, I was only joking. Obviously I wouldn't use you guys without your own personal permission. So, are you in or was that just a punishment post? In the storyline I'm playing around in, the Elite four play a very important role (not really a main role, but an important one) and We need a Lite four or a Gym leader moderator to be another semi-important character.

On that note, I guess I can make a small update. I am surprised at the popularity of this update, it's even brought back one of my psypoke idols and early friends Flarey!!!!! (Hi Flarey!) So, of coarse, with you guys getting pumped I'm getting pumped, and am throwing around ideas and issues with the book. One thing I've come across is a main character, and who that should be. Well, I don't want to single out or help any ONE person as "the main character" so the book will be focused around a fictional new character, a young lady by the name of Lia. Her story is that she's new to Drydal, a country of peace and prosperity for many of year under the command of the Elite Four, their protectors and guardians who were some of the orriginal founders of Drydal. In these trying times, the world has long lost many religions and believes, but the idea that their little spot on the map is special has always been the heart in Drydal.

In this day and age, corruption has entered Drydal, and crimes and secrecy skyrocket. An old religion, fairytale, hox, whatever you want to call it has started up again, and evidence begins to make believers and non believers alike begin to wonder. Could the land of Drydal actually have been the site of the once utopia like land of Psypokia? Psypokia was once a land of piece and power, as Drydal once was, and the people there were scientifically advanced beyond all measure. Legend has it they discovered something the likes the world had never seen, even greater then their discovery of hidden energies dubbed "Psypokian Powers". With fear that the world would want to use it for their own good, the Psypokians destroyed their fine land, and Psypokia was never seen again. Could it be that Drydal is actually Psypokia? And hidden deep within it's mountins old are legends, secrets, and powers of the like no one has ever seen?

One senetor, obsessed with the idea of total power, believes so. He begins setting up a secret underground looking for it without the knowledge of the Elite Four, and he slowly begins to bring corruption into the political system of Drydal. He knows that once he finds it there's no knowing how to keep it a secret from the Elite Four before he acts, so he sets up a series of events to have them all murdered, and the heads of Senate to replace them. All is in plan, when...

In a small town, a few citizens of Drydal find a young lady, lying in the road, clothes tattered and maimed. When she recovers, she doesn't remember anything, beside he name Lia. On her right shoulder, is tatood the mark of Drydal in flames, and a new one rising. Three dots surounded by three empty circles can also be seen on her left shoulder. The citizens don't know what to do, but one citizen, an ex-believe of Psypokia, reconizes the second symbol. And they take her to the Elite Four...

And that, my friends, is a quick synops. of what I'm planning sor far. That should lead us into the book, when lia is found on the road, and then so on and so forth. The senate is made up of our Gym Leaders and other such moderators and the Lite Four are the heads of Senate. The corrupt politician can/will be either one of the lite four or a gym leader, sorry trainers but your not that high in the senatorial chain. Some of you may not be senate members for story reasons. The Elite Four doesn't have a massive part, but big enough so that I need their consent or consent to make up Elite Four members to fill their stead. THEY DO NOT DIE! I'm saying that right now. The story is the corrupt one tries, but it never gets done because they get... never mind just trust me you won't die.

Everyone else, various citizens, soldiers, senators, and, of corse, a lucky few will be the bad guys. We need the corrupt politician, a head assassin (with three other "Assassins"), the project manager (most likley me for now), head scientist/priest/archiologist(spl?), and a few others. Now, as you can probably tell by now, not everyone will get a major speaking role or a main character. BUT I will try my absolute best to make sure everyone gets AT THE LEAST three GOOD lines, which means "BLAH BLAH BLAH" said _____. There's alot of roles that need filling, and all are important, and anyone who reads my work knows that characters are probably my best (and only good) parts of my work. ALL characters are important to me so if I have to make a character to fit you in, it won't be "And a random passerby in a hat named Pichachu42 said 'Go Left'". Just trust me.

All in all I thank you for sup[porting this and I hope it turns out great!

Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:32 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

This looks like so much fun! You know I'm in!

Name: Freddyarados Kruggikarp
Appearence: Her right eye is horribly burnt; she has olive colored skin and soft green eyes; she wears a tattered mini-dress that is striped horizontally red and green with a brown belt around her waist (it's where she tucks her crowbar), a dirty old brown fedora hat over her thick, curly, red locks and black thigh-high boots
Skill(s): Able to make a swift escape; very clumsy and unbalanced (What? It could be a skill :o)
Psypokian Power(s): Extensive knowledge of horror movies allows her to know how to get into her opponent's head and drive them to a point of near insanity and fear, yet, she is very difficult to scare; she's also learned vital survival methods and has a solid first aid ability.
Side Pref.: Evil. (comic-relief? :shock: )
Extra: She's not a bad person at heart, but something very deep keeps her incredibly loyal to her evil leader. (But that's up to the great author to decide what it is :wink: )

Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kruggeikarp wrote:

Appearence: Her right eye is horribly burnt; she has olive colored skin and soft green eyes; she wears a tattered mini-dress that is striped horizontally red and green with a brown belt around her waist (it's where she tucks her crowbar), a dirty old brown fedora hat over her thick, curly, red locks and black thigh-high boots
Skill(s): Able to make a swift escape; very clumsy and unbalanced (What? It could be a skill :o)
Psypokian Power(s): Extensive knowledge of horror movies allows her to know how to get into her opponent's head and drive them to a point of near insanity and fear, yet, she is very difficult to scare; she's also learned vital survival methods and has a solid first aid ability.
Extra: She's not a bad person at heart, but something very deep keeps her incredibly loyal to her evil leader. (But that's up to the great author to decide what it is :wink: )

Sounds good, but the green skin and such? Sounds a little too unrealistic. Let me see, I'll think about it. You'll get in but not all of your requirements may/may not be met. Not personal! Just your's is the most illaborate yet (I think)

Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:47 am
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
I just wanted to ask what you thought of my Idea, am I in?

P.S:I'm glad you used the sig I made you, but I should warn you, if your sig exeeds 200 pixels, you could lose your signiture priviledges like me.

Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:57 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Zombie wrote:
suggestions:I want this Idea for a new pokemon game, but there is not much chance of that happening. there are two evil teams, the undead, and the skulls(yes I sell those in solid bazar) who are against each other, the skulls are a secret brotherhood, whose aim is to place the world under they're evil rule, because they believe that if they collect all the legendary pokemon, and convert them to skulls they can speak to the creator(high god), this is just a reccomendation, what you do with it is up to you. (oh and the skull leader is called taros, he has many agents and board members)

It would make a good RP or story or game, but it's not what I'm doing. This isn't a pokemon oriented story, it'll be Psypoke Oriented (wierd I know but stay with me). Mainly it's about the people here and such, not in the pokemon world. It'll all make sense soon enough.

Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

comedianmasta wrote:
Kruggeikarp wrote:

Sounds good, but the green skin and such? Sounds a little too unrealistic. Let me see, I'll think about it. You'll get in but not all of your requirements may/may not be met. Not personal! Just your's is the most illaborate yet (I think)

Green skin? Ah- oh... wait... Hah! No, Olive colored skin is type of tanned color, like Greek's or Italian's skin, a rich, light, brown.
But I understand; If anything above conflicts with your story, don't hesitate to change it! I'm just thrilled that I get to be a part of your project! :D

Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:42 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Name: Hammythepig (or Hammy)
Apperance: blonde hair, hazel eyes, kinda tall, and I want a cape in this :D
Skills: Math :wink: (AP student), technical design, great imagnation, good at speaking to crowds, good people person, natural leader, comic relif, and geat hair :lol: .
Psypokian Power(s): no idea, make one for me CM
Side Pref.: ummmmm, I guess evil, but if there are too many than good.
Extra: Definate COMIC RELIF! I'm funny (at least I say so :lol: ) and I want Hammythepig to be funny.

This what you wanted CM?

Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:39 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Your Name: Jack

Your general appearance: Brown with hints of blonde hair, Blue eyes. Taller than most, average weight, minor spots. Blue, Black, White and Red are best clothes colours.

Skill(s): Smart (Accepted in to N.A.G.T.Y, National Acadamey For Gifted And Talented Youth). Practical, Very good at English & Maths. Chatty, Sociable

Psypokian Power: Walking Through Walls & Invisibility

Side Preference: Evil

Extra: Loves to wind people up, Arrogant, Slightly Posh, Will not take orders unless ones self accepts those orders. Strong.

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

I'M BACK WELL TECHNICALLY I DID NOT LEAVE SO I AM NOW NOT LEAVING

Last edited by Hyperjack123 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:59 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Your Name: ShinyHunter(07) / Patrick / Patchy

Your general appearence: Brown eyes, brown emoish hair, hoodie sometime, 5"5.

Skill(s): Pretty good patience, honours in school, piano.

Psypokian Power: Speaks French, strong and can mimic people well.

Side Preference: Good usually, but can be bad sometimes. (I'd prefer to be good in the story, but meh)

Extra: Irish accent (because I am Irish), just don't do it too much in the story, because it's not like the stereotypical Irish accent; kinda slow to understand what people are laughing at him about.

Btw, great idea, Nate!!

Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN THIS!! AND PLEASE PLEASE MAKE ME MASTER OF THE EVIL SIDE

Your Name: Hmm I'd like my name as to be Logan but my nickname to be also be called is: ?????? ???

Your general appearence: I made this sprite and it looks just like me what i wear, my hair but my eyes are stormy blue, Image

Skill(s): Spriting for the internet, my speed, skiing and looking god(hehe) DRAMA KING

Psypokian Power: Evilmastermind and spriter?

Side Preference: EVIL! If possible can I be like the master of the dark/evil side? because it fits me perfect

Extra: Not much to say, being a ruler/leader dont know what else will update later on EDIT: Irish, Scottish accent hence im 1/2 irish and since I have an accent

Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:37 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next