It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Behold! 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Revamps because I like shading, Gold sprites because they look best, Johto because I like Espeon. ^_^ I'm unsure just how long this took-- there are still a couple nasty ones from maybe a year ago, but most've those have been redone. What do you think? :)

Oh, I suppose people can use these if they'd like, but give credit, okay? :wink:

Edit: Some of the Kanto Pokemon
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Just popped back in 2023 to poke around and feel nostalgic. <3 If you're reading this, and I knew you back in the day, drop me a line sometime and we can reminisce! I'm at cloudmartian at gmail dot com

Last edited by Jodi on Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:27 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

*nosebleed*

Very nice stuffs. A few of them look a little dodgy (Crobat looks mentally unstable) and a few others still have dots of colour on the outline which clash with the sprite (Corsola comes to mind) but otherwise an amazing effort, and probably the most concise revamp collection I've ever seen. My favourite would be Scizor - it looks like it's straight out of Pokemon Gold 2 or whatever.

Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:30 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ahaha I lol'd when I saw crobat.

And wow, great job on all of these. I can tell it took a lot of time. Pineco and Foretress look especially awesome :)

Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:42 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Great Job on all of them. I can't imagine how long it took to do all of them. You're lucky you have that much free time on your hands.

Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:17 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You think Crobat looks mentally unstable?

Image GOLBAT EATCHU!!!!1!!1

R/B sprites are so awesome... :P

Anyway, thanks everybody! I'm working on the Kanto ones next, but I don't have any transparentized as of right now.
My personal favorite would be Raikou, merely because of all the editing it took. :wink:

Just popped back in 2023 to poke around and feel nostalgic. <3 If you're reading this, and I knew you back in the day, drop me a line sometime and we can reminisce! I'm at cloudmartian at gmail dot com

Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

wow, those are some of the best revamps I seen in quite a while. Waiting for the Kanto ones, that golbat looks superb. Its hard to pick my favourites as the majority of them are really well done, but macargo, noctowl and yanma stand out for me.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:38 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Wow, those revamps are awesome. I saved a few of them for possible avatars in the future. Nice work, I hope you try Yellow Version's sprites sometime.

Oh, and I haven't made a serious post in the Fan Art forum for almost 3 years, so if I post in your thread, that means you're a great artist.

Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:46 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Jodi wrote:
You think Crobat looks mentally unstable?

Image GOLBAT EATCHU!!!!1!!1

R/B sprites are so awesome... :P

Anyway, thanks everybody! I'm working on the Kanto ones next, but I don't have any transparentized as of right now.
My personal favorite would be Raikou, merely because of all the editing it took. :wink:

wow, i think i like the golbat best. i was laughing so hard i pulled my back out. nice. :D

Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sorry I haven't posted recently; in the brief time since last post I've got a laptop, the flu, and behind in schoolwork. Not very good for spriting. :? Still, I was able to get a whole bunch done and transparentized. I guess I'll add them to the first post, too. ^_^

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Oh, and as a teeny bit of self-promotion, I uploaded a game I made Here. A couple sprites aren't quite up to par, but I'm still very proud of it. <3

EDIT: Whoops, I uploaded the wrong game file. It works now, though.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.
Your revamps are the best I have ever witnessed. Foretress is my favorite, it looks different.

Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:47 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oh my, those are spectaculer!

Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:46 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Thanks everyone! No new revamps for this post, but I did make myself a new signature. <3
Current images:

Sometimes I feel like I have too much spare time. :P

Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]