It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 TDWH 1.5 - The Suffering He Endured 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

AABM wrote:
Hey, I'm glad this mini sequel is now finished, it was fun to read while it lasted, but I suppose next saga will prove superior that anything I've read from you up until now... at least I hope so...

By the by, this wasn't exactly the way I expected this saga to end, I expected... you know... something... different... bigger, like not having the nessesity of going back in time or locking away memories, it was rather a weird scene to me, but I still liked it a lot.

I know what you mean. When I was writing it, I was concious that there was not 'big flashy legendary battle to end all battles' but I had no inclination to change that. It was an explanatory arc, as opposed to a great plot-driving machine.

Quote:

Since you've finished with this one successfully, I can only imagine how will I improve my writting skills without feeling a bit of envy ;). Wow, the writting bug bites hard yet again, I'm off to resume my three stories now! Ty again for it, Obs :D

Thanks Obs for such incredible tale, I wish you luck building next saga's plot thoroughly. And I'll be there to read it as well, you can count on it.

Heheh, thanks very much dude, it's quite the confidence booster, your messages, though I don't want to get a big head! :P

Quote:
Another great end to another great story.
I haben't posted recently, but don't worry, I've been keeping up with the story. The way that you put the story together....unexpected part by unexpected part...it came out amazingly.
I will wait expectantly for the next part of this ongoing saga.
Bravo!
Another great end to another great story.
I haben't posted recently, but don't worry, I've been keeping up with the story. The way that you put the story together....unexpected part by unexpected part...it came out amazingly.
I will wait expectantly for the next part of this ongoing saga.
Bravo!

Wicked, thanks very much. However...

You don't have to wait terribly long ;)

"Play with fire and expect to be burned."

Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:59 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I know i'm a little late to comment on this but i've been really busy the last few days so i didn't have time to read it...UNTIL NOW!

Obs this is truly magnificent! :) It is a great way to end this part of the fic. I really liked your descriptions towards the end

The only thing i think could have been better is the Dragon's Tooth part. You said you would give an explanation (or have you changed your mind?) and while you give us a brief idea of what it can actually do and what powers it has, you don't explain what exactly it is, where it came from, why it has these powers etc. Maybe in the Secret she Holds? :p

Anyway, excellent work and keep it up!

Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3