It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Believe 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

2x4b is writing again?! I know it's been a while since I've posted anything in here but I finally have something. I decided to write my own version of the Halo 3 "Believe" adverts. I've gained feedback from a couple of others but I want to know what Psypoke's writers think of it. If you like them I may do some more.

[CPO. Seeley Dresden; UNSC (ret.)]

[Active duty: 2550-2576]

Interviewer: "It has been 43 years since Voi was glassed to destroy all Flood in the vicinity. For the first time, Chief Petty Officer Seeley Dresden returns to the site."

CPO. Dresden: [Overlooking the glass landscape] "I was a pilot of an AV-14 Hornet. Two Anti-Air Wraiths were in a lake bed, rendering attacking from the air suicidal"

Interviewer: "And that's why they sent in Master Chief?"

CPO. Dresden: [Nods] "I was told to sit tight until Master Chief had taken them out. I watched them from a safe distance, six ATV Mongooses and two captured Ghosts. I didn't have to wait long."

Interviewer: "What happened next?"

CPO. Dresden: "We were ordered to clear the lake bed of enemy Ghosts, Choppers, Banshees and Phantom drop ships. My squadron was tasked with taking out the Ghosts. It didn't take long. And then there was this noise, like a mechanical grinding"

Interviewer: "And that's when the Scarab came?"

CPO. Dresden: "It clambered down from the factory roof and into the lakebed. We used whatever explosives we had on the leg joints so Master Chief could board it. Chief destroyed the core and we retreated to a safe distance while it detonated. Then a few Pelicans came in and dropped off the Arbiter. That was the last time I saw the Chief"

Interviewer: "Do you believe Master Chief is still alive?"

[CPO. Dresden is silent for a minute]

CPO. Dresden: "Master Chief is listed as MIA. Missing in action. No Spartan can be listed KIA, only MIA. So it can be said that no Spartan died in combat"

Interviewer: "Do you believe that?"

CPO. Dresden: "Master Chief is a Spartan. You tell me"

Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]