It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Scratches, Eevees, and a fat orange fish 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Just a few of my best recent (or semi-recent) sprites- a Parasect Over-overshade, a Rhydon Pixel-over, a Pachirisu and an Espeon scratch, and a bunch of scratched Eevees. ^_^

Image ImageImageImage Image ImageImage Image ImageImage

Oh, and a fish. :P He's from my online Math class- I just spiffed him up a bit. :) Doesn't he look stunning?

I'd have more, but I've been doing a lot of revamping. Such a lot that I'm not even going to bother posting all the ones I've done right now.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Wow, Jodi, I haven't seen you in a while! But then again, I haven't posted in a while myself, so you could've always been here and I never really noticed. :x

I gotta say the Rhydon's my favorite. Oh, and the orange fish is pretty appealing as well. :P

If memory doesn't fail me, you were into mini-sprites. You still make them?

Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yeah, it's been a long while since I was last here. I'm still minispriting, but I've branched off into more mainstream, big sprites now. (Even stuff as utterly gargantuon as the Rhydon! :shock:)

I do have some minisprites ready for a couple of simple animations, but I'd need to work up the courage to tackle my animation thingummy. (It only does premade, 8-color bitmaps on odd Saturdays, and never after 8 pm. XP)
Wacky programs aside, I'll try and post some more Sunday. :)

Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:29 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I see you turned one of those Eevees into your avatar. :wink:

Those scratches make those Pokemon more cuter than ever. :lol:

The Rhydon does look good. :)

I've never heard of an oversprite before, someone give me a url to a guide, but that looks cool.

I'm assuming you turned the right fish into the left one, (if anyone would do them the other way, I would. :D ), that looks awesome too.

You must have worked hard on these, and yet you can post in my forum too. Wow! :wink: (If Joey90 and the other people posting in my forums are reading, this goes for you too.)

Last edited by TechMath on Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

That parasect looks nice :) - not really pokémon style, but still cool :D

Rhydon - Good, though some of the black outline looks too dark (like on its arms and legs)

Pachirisu - The eyes are a diffferent style... but looks good anyway.

Espeon - Looks too flat :( I am not sure if that is due to the pose or shading though :?

Eevees - Whew... thats a lot! The eyes are different... (more animé?) I don't like the little ones as much... but the animated one is cool :)

Fish - I think the outline should be darker... but it depends on the style you like :) (Otherwise excellent :) )

Overall really good :D

Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:26 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I just HAD to see this topic when you said "Fat orange fish". :) Sounded hilarious. :lol:

The fish IS good. :) In fact these ALL are pretty good, from my experiences, a lot of people say scratches are REALLY hard, so that alone is impressive. I really like the Parasect. Its colors are just so lush...it looks professional. (proffessional? proffesional? :?) It actually looks like a drawing...

Whoa...you're GREAT at this. :D

Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:31 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]