It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Christmas Song/s Adaptation 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My adaptation of the 'Twelve Days of Christmas' song to suit myself. If you know the original song, read the words to the tune; keeping up with the pace. (And if you don't know it then you'll probably just be like ':?'.)

On the first day of Christmas Santa sent to me
A Ninnntendo Wii

On the second day of Christmas Santa sent to me
Two Gameboy games and a Nintennndo Wii

On the third day of Christmas Santa sent to me
Three Bulbasaur teddies, two Gameboy games and a Nintennndo Wii

On the fourth day of Christmas Santa sent to me
Four you’ll see…three Bulbasaur teddies, two Gameboy games and a Nintennndo Wii

On the fifth day of Christmas Santa sent to me
Fiivvee Deeeeeee.S’ssssssss... four to sell on eBay, three Bulbasaur teddies, two Gameboy games and a Nintennndo Wii

On the sixth day of Christmas Santa sent to me
Six chickens for eating, fiivvee Deeeeeee.S’ssssssss… four to sell on eBay, three Bulbasaur teddies, two Gameboy games and a Nintennndo Wii

On the seventh day of Christmas Santa sent to me
Seven (hundred) Psybucks, six chickens for eating, fiivvee Deeeeeee.S’ssssssss… four to sell on eBay, three Bulbasaur teddies, two Gameboy games and a Nintennndo Wii

On the eighth day of Christmas Santa sent to me
Eight girls for laying, seven (hundred) Psybucks, six chickens for eating, fiivvee Deeeeeee.S’ssssssss… four to sell on eBay, three Bulbasaur teddies, two Gameboy games and a Nintennndo Wii

On the ninth day of Christmas Santa sent to me
Nine horror movies, eight girls for laying, seven (hundred) Psybucks, six chickens for eating, fiivvee Deeeeeee.S’ssssssss… four to sell on eBay, three Bulbasaur teddies, two Gameboy games and a Nintennndo Wii

On the tenth day of Christmas Santa sent to me
Ten D.S. games, nine horror movies, eight girls for laying, seven (hundred) Psybucks, six chickens for eating, fiivvee Deeeeeee.S’ssssssss… four to sell on eBay, three Bulbasaur teddies, two Gameboy games and a Nintennndo Wii

On the eleventh day of Christmas Santa sent to me
Eleven mince pies (with custard), ten D.S. games, nine horror movies, eight girls for laying, seven (hundred) Psybucks, six chickens for eating, fiivvee Deeeeeee.S’ssssssss… four to sell on eBay, three Bulbasaur teddies, two Gameboy games and a Nintennndo Wii

(Pick up the pace!)

On the twelfth day of Christmas Santa sent to me
Twelve extra presents, eleven mince pies (with custard), ten D.S. games, nine horror movies, eight girls for laying, seven (hundred) Psybucks, six chickens for eating, fiivvee Deeeeeee.S’ssssssss… four to sell on eBay, three Bulbasaur teddies, two Gameboy games and a Niinnnteennndooo Wiiiiii!

Santa loves me you see; I've been a very good girl. :| Ha...

Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]