It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Pokemon; The New War 

Your Opinion...
I have read the Original Pokemon; The Last War, and am glad there is a sequel. 54%  54%  [ 15 ]
I have read the Original Pokemon; The Last War, and am not looking forward to the sequel. 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
I have NOT read the Original Pokemon; The Last War, and am glad there is a sequel. 36%  36%  [ 10 ]
I have NOT read the Original Pokemon; The Last War, and am not looking forward to the sequel. 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 28

Pokemon; The New War 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The door to the secret base was closed, but the whole cavern shook with the thudding sound that eminated from its other side. Umbreon and Rose watched it with fear while Zapdos and Moltres looked to Articuno for an idea.
"I can seal it harder with ice," Articuno suggested. Moltres and Zapdos both knew the ice would be little extra help, but they nodded and smiled as Articuno covered the boulder-door with ice and snow. The entire boulder exploded with a dazzling white light. The group cowered as far back as they could, Moltres taking the front and fanning his wings out protectively. A pink and yellow bird-like Pokemon floated in.
"I have come to take you to safety," She said in a sing-song voice.
"Who are you?" Umbreon demanded, stepping out from under Moltres' wing.
"I am Cresselia, and if you come with me to Full Moon Island then at nightfall when the land returns to as it was before the war, you will be safe. Anyone not on Full Moon Island will be sent to a prison dimension," Cresselia announced, not even looking at Umbreon as she spoke. She only seemed to see Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos.
"So at nightfall... at nightfall any pokemon not on Full Moon Island will be locked in a prison dimension?" Rose asked.
"Yes. But you are not welcome. It is an invitation only to the legendary," Cresselia scolded, still only looking at the three birds.
"Zapdos and Articuno will join you. I'll be there before nightfall," Moltres promised.
"Moltres," Articuno began, her voice soft and war.
"No, just go," Moltres warned. Articuno and Zapdos followed Cresselia out of the secret base.
"The door is gone," Umbreon pointed out. Moltres nodded.
"So uh... what are we gonna do about... uh... about the DOOR?" Umbreon asked. Moltres was distracted by some deep thought. Umbreon put his head in his paws. Rose stroked his back.
"You two must find Entei," Moltres said. Rose nodded silently. Cresselia re-entered the secret base and stopped in front of Rayquaza's prison. She started to charge an energy ball.
"Oh, hell no!" Umbreon cursed, bounding forward and knocking Cresselia away.
"DON'T TOUCH ME!!" Cresselia suddenly screamed. Her body was flashing with different colours. Her eyes were red and all her joints seemed to be spurting steam in all directions.
"FILTHY COMMON DOG!!" She spat.
"Cresselia!' Moltres cussed. Cresselia lunged forward with a barking noise and bit Umbreon on the nose. Umbreon yelped and jumped backward before Moltres stepped in front of him. Cresselia bowed her head and hissed at Umbreon from under Moltres' wing.
"CRESSELIA!" Moltres cried. Cresselia's colours stopped changing and the steam slowly subsided.
"I need to take Rayquaza to Full Moon Island," Cresselia said calmly.
"That THING has a MENTAL PROBLEM!" Umbreon screamed.
"You will need to subdue him and take him there by force, Rayquaza has a grudge against Entei and the Resistance," Moltres told Cresselia.
"IT BIT ME!" Umbreon howled.
"Very well, I shall use caution," Cresselia promised.
"MOLTRES, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? KICK HER-"
"UMBREON!" Moltres scorned. Umbreon stopped, his mouth still open.
"Go and find Entei, Cresselia and I will send Rayquaza to Full Moon Island, then I'll catch up with you," Moltes ordered. Umbreon's jaw dropped.
"Trust me," Moltres added. Rose grabbed Umbreon's tail and walked out into the tunnels, dragging Umbreon along with her.
"I will not need your help," Cresselia told Moltres.
"Good, because I'm going after Genesis," Moltres called as he took flight. The bird flew through the tunnels and away from the secret base, he turned in a different direction to the footprints Rose and Umbreon had left behind.

Mewtwo and Lotor fought their way through the guards of Medicham. They seemed to be everywhere, all through the tunnel they were traversing were hundreds of Medicham. Finally, Mewtwo spied the large cavern at the end of the tunnel.
"Lotor, send an energy blast into the cavern," Mewtwo growled as he uppercut a Medicham and threw it into the air. A mega kick sent it flying into two more which collapsed and were buried as Mewtwo punched the wall and sent rocks tumbling down on top of them. Lotor held his hand up and it flattened out to form a barrier between he and the Medicham running toward the pair. With his other hand he fired a massive white energy ball into the cavern. Mewtwo hurried after it, crouching down onto the ground and shielding his face with his arms as the explosion rocked around him. Mewtwo stood to see the glowing light in the centre of the room.
"Go to the Full Moon Island and protect the Saints," A voice said from the white light. Parts of the light started to fly away, zooming upward and through the very roof. Finally, all that remained, was Sanctum, the Celebi leader.
"Mewtwo?" Sanctum said, surprise in his voice. Mewtwo smiled.
"Oh yes," He snarled.
"You were supposed to be on Deoxyro," Sanctum offered, his voice rising in pitch. Mewtwo walked closer to the little pokemon.
"Where is the Psy Stone?" Mewtwo menaced.
"Uh... Uh..." Sanctum stuttered.
"Where is the Psy Stone?" Mewtw repeated.
"I can't tell you," Sanctum finally declared, "Your powers have been taken from you as punishment,"
"I can still use my powers," Mewtwo told Sanctum, "But only when I fall into a rage. Do you want to see me in a rage?"
"Mewtwo, I can't give you the Psy Stone," Sanctum whimpered.
"Wrong answer," Mewtwo whispered.
"Mewtwo," Sanctum started.
"WRONG ANSWER!' Mewtwo screamed.

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:54 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm trying to set up the fight scenes so we can get like a whole couple of chapters of just fighting. Mewtwo and Sanctum, Moltres and Genesis, and Cresselia and Rayquaza... And there'll be a few others I have to set up first. Just bare with me until the big bang chapters.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:07 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:38 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

can we have rayquaza win against creselia but then change his mind about entei and the resistance?

man this is seriously going to get turned into a movie if you can manage to fit ash and his friends into this by the pokemon people at nintendo

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Let Psyches tell the story. I'm sure everything will turn out exciting. But I do agree that this could become a very good movie. However, if Ash and co. was included, all the legendaries would be beaten by Pikachu's thundershock. :p

Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Due time, my children, all will be revealed in due time.

I'm surprised no one has posted their outrage in regards to Suicune, once again, being one of the first to die. It's nothing personal, it just happens that way. Every time...

I will give Ash and Pikachu a cameo appearance.

Did anyone see the other cameo appearances?

Scott, the leader of the Battle Frontier was the trainer that Rose escaped from.

The Dance Hall in Ekruteak where you battle all the Eevee-lutions was where Eevee took Rose to be reunited with Umbreon.

The 'Secret Base' underground.

I'm just a genius... an absolute genius...

Sigh- anyway, I have to sit in a chair for an hour now while someone does my hair and makeup. Luckily I have the new Harry Potter book to occupy me.

I LIEK SPOILLING HARRY POTTER FOR EVERYONE LOLL!!!!11!!1ONE

Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:54 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

OMIGEE way to ruin a book I haven't even had a chance to buy yet. It's only been out for 3 days here in the states.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:33 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:03 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I don't see the spoiler. Where is it? But I did go online to read what happens and it sounds like a pretty bad way to end the series.

Where did Suicune die? The damage from the explosions got undone by the water gem.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:43 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I hadn't actually even got my hands on the last harry book when I posted that, I just wanted to cause a scene... hehehe.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeh. anyway.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hold On I thought Raikou died in the Last War or is he back and your killing him off again

BTW I have the last Harry Potter book finished in two days not that long but so awesome and worth the $19.00

Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

All of the legendaries are back for this new war.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hey, Psyches, just an FYI, I'm going to be heading out of the country for Semester at Sea from August 26 to December 7. Internet access will be very limited on the ship and I was hoping you could get just one more chapter out before I leave.

Please?

Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

A new chapter will be up shortly, just launched a new show and have another launching on saturday, then another for the enxt fortnight, so i'm rather overworked i'm afraid.

I will get there... pwomise

*hugs*

Psyches

Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"MEWTWO!" Sanctum screamed. The Pokemon was not listening. He had succumbed to the rage inside. A massive psybeam sent Sanctum slamming into the wall.
"Mewtwo, use your powers to retrieve the information out of him," Lotor droned with an effort. Mewtwo shot him an insane look.
"This is far too much fun," He confessed, picking up Sanctum and hurling him at a piece of rock jutting out at an odd angle.
"We don't have time for this," Lotor scolded, stepping forward. He pointed a long, spindly arm at Sanctum and the tiny green Pokemon started to glow. Sanctum's eyes were closed tight and the Pokemon seemed to bead with sweat until a large glowing orb lifted out of Sanctum's very being. It floated toward Lotor but turned red at the last moment.
"You must think we're stupid!" Sanctum yelled, floating shakily into the air.
"Can it!" Mewtwo snapped, a Psywave erupting from in front of him and sending Sanctum flying backward. The shimmering orb, now red, turned suddenly to stone and dropped to the cavern's floor.
"It can't be..." Lotor exclaimed.
"What?" Mewtwo queried, slowly returning to his senses.
"The location of the PsyStone is too sensitive a thing to be merely protected by myself," Sanctum smiled, lifting up from the ground once more, "Even if you were able to extract the information from me, it was given added protection in that it must be decoded,"
"Decoded?" Mewtwo scoffed. He turned to Sanctum but the little green Pokemon faded away into nothing.
"Okay, on the positive side, Sanctum's knowledge of the PsyStone's whereabouts are within this rock and he himself no longer knows where it is, on the negative side, we have to somehow decode the information from this... this... rock," Lotor drawled. Mewtwo smiled.
"I have a friend who owes me a favour," He cackled, picking up the stone and walking further down the tunnel.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:45 am
PROBATION
PROBATION

could you tell me what the first is called again? or give me a link cuse this is awsome! iso want to read the other one

Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

His first one is called Pokemon: The Last War.

Hurray for Psyches. It may have been short, but damn if it wasn't awesome.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Okay, first of all, even though no one got angry with me (PS I'm extREMEly drunk at the moment because we just got a 100% review (KMeaning a review that said we were either "BEST" "PERFECT" OR "ANY SUPERLATIVE PHRASE" and we had to celebrate so i got plastered!!!!!!!!!oNE~!! !" anyway, the show is taking so much of my time coz im musicald director and leading tenor aka the star!!!!!!!!!! so i can't write a good chapter, but i also want to take some of the story above grouund to the sinnoh region because safter all, we all want to know what secrets lie there.

that's all

ps i love you all coz your all my bst friends (PS PSYCHES DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!ONEONEONEONEONEOnEELLEVen ONE hundREd ANd eleVEn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

booya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:31 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, I hope that you do well and still find time to do the fic. I'll be looking forward to reading it when I get back in early December.

P.S. I love you too.

Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:02 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Great story i wish mine was a good as this. Oh well i can use this as inspiration!

Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:05 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:56 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ummmmmmmmmm, okay, I am sick of the complete and utter bull$h!t often spewed by psypokes's staff.

Until my avatar is returned to normal I won't be posting here unless it's sto abuse someone.

I've contacted two other websites who will be monitoring psypokes as well and will be emailing certain members and members of staff with questions as I believe the site isn't being run the way it should be.

Don't mistake me for just venting, and I do insist that there are some staff who do great jobs, but to have my avatar replaced with a huge FAIL sign and to be ranked as "fails at life" is a clear indication that the staff members are either five year's old or abusing their power. Or both, which wouldn't surprise me... though that does throw me whole bug catcher theory out of the water...

Regardless, I'm not putting up with this crap, I haven't paid any fees so I'm only walking away from a negative situation.

If this post is deleted then it proves my point. If it's not deleted, than the site will be under new management shortly.

And now for the last time...

WORD

Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

God this story rocks... I'm freakin unbelievable.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next