Good. 40%  40%  [ 2 ]
Average. 40%  40%  [ 2 ]
Bad. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I suggest you ask a mod to close this. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 5

Fakemon and the occasional Fan Art - updated 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

This is my fanart page. I mostly draw Fakemon, and have ideas for a whole region with new Gym Leaders, Game Mechanics and so on. The region is called Vangor, and there are 5 (yes) new Fake Types: Light, Sound, Magic, Ancient and Cosmic. They aren't too original but they work really good with the other stuff, so those types will be there.

- Fakemon -

The Grass starter

Electric bug 1 -- Electric bug 2 -- Electric bug 3

Farfetch'd evo

Man-eating snail

I would really appreciate name suggestions, though I won't use anything, aka Leafrog or such will not be used. But good names would be used.

- Fan art -

Infernape in the sky, an old picture

---

More will come soon.

Last edited by GentleArtillery on Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:39 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Panber, the Fire Starter

A Generic Bug -- Aviant, a Stage 2 Generic Bug

Pillip, a Generic Bug -- A Stage 2 Generic Bug

A little Madhead -- The Sophisticated Evolution

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:08 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: The chair by the computer, my house, Mölnbo, Sörmlands län, Sweden, Europe, Earth, Milky Way
I like your art. Hand drawing are much better than boring sprites with tiny changes (yes, i'm looking at you - eggs, fusions and stuff like that)

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:37 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:47 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I like your art. Hand drawing are much better than boring sprites with tiny changes (yes, i'm looking at you - eggs, fusions and stuff like that)

Mm, and maybe some of us don't have the skill or avatar size for hand drawings? :wink:

You have serious ability. I especially like Mallarduk, and I think it should be in the 5th Gen! I can't really think of any major problems with your work, except that prehaps Philip the generic bug was a little too bland.

Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:56 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I like Mallarduk, and the rest are pretty good too, but Wistlef looks a bit oddly shaped, and doesn't really look like a Pokemon. Madhead's evo legs look a bit strange, and the whole of it really just seems a bit strange. But my favourite, Mallarduk, is wonderful.

I love the way you designed it.

Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:58 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: The chair by the computer, my house, Mölnbo, Sörmlands län, Sweden, Europe, Earth, Milky Way
ArtisticPlatypus wrote:

Mm, and maybe some of us don't have the skill or avatar size for hand drawings? :wink:
Hmm.. You may have a point, but you can use drawings for your signature, and you dont need sprites for avatars - look at mine, for example.

But making a sprite now and then is a good way to get psybucks, so its ok.

Tue May 01, 2007 2:57 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Not trying to sound rude SP, but I for one have no idea about what your avater is about, so, yeah. I don't see anything wrong in using sprites. And fusion, eggs, etc. really don't have that tiny changes.

Most people don't use sprites for sigs, but drawings, like Sugomori Art. Sprites are used for TCs, though, and some people occasionally use them for sigs, just for a change.

Tue May 01, 2007 3:10 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Monferno pixelover, my first digital art ever.

Tue May 01, 2007 1:41 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Amaquas, the evolution of Tapool
A Little Squid

PLEASE POST!

Sun May 06, 2007 2:48 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Class, you have some cool ideas. I like the Monferno pixel over, though I don't like Monferno as a POkemon. ;) Sozzles.

"Play with fire and expect to be burned."

Sun May 06, 2007 2:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]