Journey of the Clone 

Should I continue?
Yes, it's good. 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
No, it's horrible. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

Journey of the Clone 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

TABSOkay people, this is my first attempt at a fanfic. I'm gonna post the prologue,
and if anyone likes it, I'll continue writing.

<center>-------------------------------
Journey of the Clone
-------------------------------</center>

TABSTABSTABSTABSTABSTABSTABSTABSTABSTABSTABSTABSPart 1 -- Prologue

TABSQuil was a Cyndaquil. She remembered being caught one day by a trainer by herhome, and later discovered that his name was Seth. Seth took care of Quil, even if she did lose battles occasionally. Eventually, Seth began to store Quil in the Pokemon PC more and more. Sometimes she would be in there for weeks at a time. One day though, Quil was taken back out of the PC.
TABS"Cyndaquil!" Quil shouted when she was outside of her Pokeball. It was a different place than last time, as it was at a huge place, with tons of other Trainers running about.
TABS"Hey there Quil!" Seth said nicely to Quil, as they began walking.
TABS"Quilquil!" Quil was beginning to get excited. She couldn't believe that she was with Seth again.
TABS"Okay Quil, calm down." Seth said playfully to Quil. He began to rummage inside of his bag. "Alright Quil, I want you too have this, it's very special, so don't lose it." Seth gave Quil a Pokeball like here own, but the top was purplish, and had two pink lumps on the top.
TABS"Cynda!" Quil spoke in agreement.
TABSThe two began to walk onwards. Eventually, they came to a huge tower. As they stepped through the automatic doors, Quil noticed another PC in the corner.
TABS"Quil?" Seth didn't answer to this one. Instead, he pulled out a Pokeball.
TABS"Return, Quil." Quil didn't have time to react, as she was quickly carried back into her ball by the swirling red light. Seth walked over to the PC, saved his log onto his trainer card, and put Quil's ball into an empty space. Seth then proceeded to save his log onto his trainer card, and took Quil's Pokeball back out. He then started over to a lady behind a counter.
TABS"Where the talents of trainers are put to the test! Welcome to the Battle Tower! I am your guide to the Link Multi Battle Rooms. Would you like to take the Link Multi Battle Room challenge?" Seth told the woman a stern yes. "Please choose your team." Seth picked two Pokemon, a Slaking and a Dugtrio. "Before entering a Battle Room your progress must be logged into your trainer card. Is that okay?" Once again, Seth just said yes. The lady asked him if he would like to overwrite his previous log. Instead of saying yes out no, he stopped the saving process and went back to his PC. There, he took the ball from Quil and released her. Where she went, you'll have to find out...

Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:27 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Sweeet...Starts off with the Emerald cloning glitch with a trainer who (presumably) is using Quil as a dummy. Then there are two Quils, or no Quils? Man this looks good! 4.8/5 :D

Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I detest Kyogre! Huh? This isn't the 'least fave pokemon thread'?
How mean! I don't know who could be so cruel to a poor Cyndaquil! Anyway, a good story so far! I still can't imagine such an evil person!
8.5/10 on the world famous KyogreKing scale.

Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:34 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]