It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Journal of Mewtwo (Now proofread) 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Last edited by Cathy, Pokemon Lover on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:14 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:08 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Way to spam and double post.

I don't like you. :mad: I just want to post alot so I can be a pokefan or a cool trainer or something thats not a dumb bug catcher... :cry:

Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:21 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ha, well let me tell you how much I care about the way you feel about me! I dislike the way that you're a n00b, read my signature. While I had a suspicion that raising your post count was your goal I had foolishly hoped that you just didn't know how to do things like editing posts or you signature and that you, for whatever reason, didn't know how to post a decent reply. I see my hopes have made me the fool, what a sad thing indeed.

May I enlighten you to something? Post counts are stupid, they encourage spam which does nothing but irk the intelligent people of the community. I'm not sympathetic to you rank "dilema" I couldn't care less, I never have. What you're doing is spam, which is against the rules, and is not looked upon well by the serious members of the Library.

If you want to raise your post count please be intelligent about somewhere else and stop killing our brain cells. Stop wasting your time and ours. I find what you're doing pathetic. Heres some tips: no one likes spam, so stop doing it; no one likes n00bs, so stop acting like one.

I wouldn't care if you were just new and had no idea as to what you're doing. But, you do, and I do care about that. So by all means, stay in the forum if you really like some of the stories and are interested in reading more, but stop spamming and acting like a noob. You'll find I'm not such a jerk then. Until then, this is how I'll act, and if you don't feel like getting the picture go to another one of the forums; luckily for you, I hardly ever leave this one.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Searching for the place all the Abra teleport to. I'm going to crash their party.
Cathy, if everybody did what you just did, then this forum would crumble and burn like a piece of rotted wood caught in a flash fire.

If you want to increase your rank, make logical, CONSTRUCTIVE posts that have some benefit to the topic. Also, this thread has been inactive for some time. Now, in the writing forum, the writer holds the right to revive one of his stories after some time. But that doesn't pertain to anyone else except for mods and admins. So, please don't spam, or else you'll be confronted with a ban.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:00 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2