It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 Austin's Life in Sinnoh! 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Imagine this, every pokèmon is out there, and you are just dieing to get one, just one and you will be the happiest person in all of Sinnoh. There are big ones and small ones and some with tails and some are water and some are grass and some are fire. Although there are those, this one boy by the name of Austin, he only wants one, the greatest one in all the land in his eyes, and its name…

Name: Austin
Personality: Loves Pokèmon and wants to be a Pokèmon master and contest master. Wishs there could be more pokèmon in the world that befriend people and make the world a better place. Friendly, will only attack a person if the person is ready. Thinks that everybody in the world should have a pokèmon companion. Loves to play his Nintendo DS and his brand new Diamond and Pearl Cartridges.
Pokèmon

Name:Wes
Personality:Not known yet.
Pokèmon:Not yet known.

Name: Hikari
Location:Back in TwinLeaf town with her mother because her Glameow ran away and Hikari went back home to help find it.

CHAPTER 1!
Austin has a family of two sisters and a mother but never gets to see his father because he is off being what Austin wished he could become all his life, a pokèmon trainer. His sisters were already fifteen and seventeen. The seventeen year old, Stacie, had been twelve when his other sister had become ten so they decided to go off on their journey and would leave their little brother alone with his mother until he too could go off on his journey. Austin had just turned ten two months prior to the event named after what it is useful for, “Get Your Pokèmon Day” at the professors lab. Austin had waited for this his whole life and just could not wait for the day that he too could go and get his starter pokèmon. That day, was today.

Austin was never one to wake up happy to see the light, unless that light had already been out for hours! You would be lucky if you could get him out of bed before 7:00am. Yes, that’s how it is in his house, but not today. He was up bright and early at 6:30am today because it was his day to shine, but was so excited he sort of forgot that the lab does not even open until 10:00, but he would have to walk about 20 minutes before he got to the lab, he wanted to act chilled out and not so hyper, but secretly inside he wanted to be first there. He was so excited that he dropped the cereal twice and the milk once, what a way to start a day! He couldn’t leave anything alone he was just fidgeting all the time. His mom noticed and.

“Austin leave that alone you’re really annoying when your excited”. Austin mother exclaimed while grabbing his arm to stop him from tipping over the food bowl.

“Sorry mom I’m just so excited I have so many butterflies in my stomach” Austin said while eagerly watching the clock until it read 9:20am. “Hey mom I am about to go in five minutes” Austin said.

“One second I have something for you” His mother said while walking into her bedroom. “This ordered this for you, and it came in on Tuesday but I waitied” His mother explained to Austin while handing his a brown box.

“My parcel?” Austin said questionably while opening the box. “Oh my god it’s a Orange Pokètch and a silver trainers belt with a orange buckle!” Austin says while being very happy. “I’m going to check which features I already have on my Pokètch” Austin says while tapping the touch screen. “Awesome I have the calculator, step counter and the map” Austin says excitedly.

“Well I thought my little champion deserves the best when he is about to embark on his life journey”. Says his mom in a weird voice.
“So I guess I better go pack my backpack” Austin says while he starts walking up his stairs. “Ok so lets see…Shirt, pants, shorts, socks, boxers, sun glasses, Nintendo DS, Pokèmon Diamond and Pokèmon Pearl, Extra batteries, food, money, swim suit. I think I’m all packed.” Austin says to himself while weirdly talking to himself. Then he walked downstairs.

“Ok bye mom” Austin says.

“Oh my gosh I didn’t want to be like this when you were going but that’s just what I have to” Austin’s mother says wearily.

“Don’t worry mom I’ll call” Austin says reassuringly.

“Ok bye Austin” His mother says while she watches Austin walk off”

To this Austin starts his journey as a pokèmon trainer to be. On his way he sees 3 people walking, one girl and two guys. The girl has a hat and a bag and a pink purse and blue hair, seems friendly. The two guys, one has a Pikachu on his shoulder with a backpack and a black jacket, while the other has brown hair and they all seem pretty nice. I won’t go see them yet because they might being going to Professor Rowan’s lab and I don’t want them to take the pokèmon that I want.

“Wait what pokèmon do I want?” Austin thought to himself while walking with a distance from the other 3. “I can get Turtwig, the grass pokèmon and I could use its vine whip and razor leaf, or Chimchar and its embers and fire spins, or maybe even Piplup, although it’s name is a little weird I hear it’s bubblebeam is something to see. Jeez I thought I would have already made up my mind by now, I hate making decisions at the last minute.” Austin thinks to himself while he keeps walking and can start to see the professors lab over some houses. Austin looks down at his newly received orange Pokètch and clicks the screen to change it to time, which read 9:50am. “10 minutes until the biggest moment of my life” Austin thought while walking and walking. Austin keeps thinking about the starters, in which he thinks that Chimchar could grow to learn flamethrower, and Turtwig could learn solar beam, but then Piplup could learn hydro pump and ice beam. He also remembers his mother talking about pokèmon contests in which he could get dressed up and present his pokèmon and him and then he imagines the 3 scenarios of him on the stage with each pokèmon. He sees him on stage with Turtwig while it uses razor leaf to make a show, or Chimchar using fire spin to make writing in the air, or even Piplup using water gun to make a mist to fall onto everybody in the stands and him.

Just then Austin looses focus on walking and trips over something. He looks back to see he got tripped by an Aipom that smiles then runs over to the guy with the black jacket on. Then the three notice what the Aipom did and run over to Austin to help him up, then they introduce thereselves. “Aipom what did you do that for, wait who are you? My name is Ash” Ash says. “I’m Austin and its ok I’m sure that Aipom was only playing” I say forgivingly. So who are you to with Ash. “I’m Hikari, I’m from Twinleaf town, I’m on my way to get my very first pokèmon, but I don’t know what one I’m going to get” Hikari says. “And I’m Brock from the region of Kanto” Brock explains. “Oh wow isn’t Kanto quite far away” I ask. Brock explains only a ferry ride. He just finished explaining when they get to the lab.

The 4 walk in to see one Chimchar, one Turtwig and two Piplup. “Mr.Rowan why are there two Piplup isn’t there only supposed to be one” Brock asks. “Well when we got our shipment of starters this year the parent Piplups had twins so we got two, and who might you four be?” Professor Rowan asks curiously. The four explain who they are and Hikari and Austin say that they need a pokèmon. Brock asks what gender the twins are and Professor explains ones girl and ones boy. He thinks that’s strange because that usually doesn’t happen. Just then some loud noises happen outside and everyone runs out to see 2 Starly flying away from 2 Pachirisu chasing them and all 4 ran into some garbage cans. Just then the twin Piplups run out the door and start chasing all four back into the forest. Then everybody started running into the forest being lead by Austin and Hikari. When they get into the open part of the forest they see the Piplups sending the Pachirisu one way and the Starly the other. Then the Piplups turn to the people watching at the side and the Piplup run over and the guy jumps in Austin’s hands and the girl jumps in Hikari’s. Then everybody walks back to the lab and the 2 people put the 2 Piplups back onto the tray on the table. Then Professor Rowan asks if they have chosen yet, and they say yes and pick up their gender corresponding Piplups.

Hikari picks up the female Piplup and says “This Piplup, is my starter”, enthusiastically.

Austin picks up the male Piplup and also says "and this Piplup, is my starter” equally enthusiastic.

Prefessor Rowan looks at the two newly trainers and sees that there Pokètchs are Pink and orange so he gets 2 Pokèdexs and plugs them into the computer and synchronizes their colours with the ones of the Pokètchs and hands them each 5 pokèballs.

And so this starts a new journey of four friends and two new twin Piplups and a whole new region just waiting to be explored with new stuff around every corner.

Last edited by Auzzie on Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:15 pm
blah blah blah

I liked it keep adding stuff. Also why does hikari travel with austin instead of ash and brock. Good stuff kind of similar to my second fan fic that i'll write later on.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

OK well I have started writing chapter 2 and It will be good but I am not sure if i should post it because so far I only have 1 respond!If anybody else reads this, please post because I think I will have another psypokian to join this fanfic as kind of a "Story in each set of shoes" story in which you get the story in which I was Austin and the other member is who every he was, we are going to be rivals, but all of that is not yet final!

Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:09 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

This seems to have potential, at least it isn't Ash with weak pokemon (corphish).

IT ALSO HAS POCHAMA/PIPLU, THE CUTEST POKEMON ON EARTH!!!!!!!1!

Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thanx, atleast now this has 2 fans!wooo I feel so special -.-
Still working on the chapter it is coming!!!

Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

This is rather well written. I don't have much criticism... While I don't really use the anime characters in my stories anymore I have no real problem with them. You could try and slow it down during the dialogue though.

It's good. Keep going Auzzie.

Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

After a long wait for my many fans (the whole 4 or 5 that I do have), I have long thought this chapter, and here it is. Also now I will be adding a title to the chapters.

Chapter 2.
What starts rough always ends with a buddy!

As the gang of 4 travels off into the region of Sinnoh, Ash is wondering if he wants to find Gary for a purpose of revenge, or for new pokèmon of this land to be near Gary. Any of the which, Ash wants to find Gary, and to the rest of the gang it comes as quite a surprise.

“Hey Brock, you know Gary the boy from my home town, well I found out from Professor Oak that he has a house in this region, and I was wondering if you would like to come with me to see him” Ash explained hoping Brock would like the idea.

“Well I always wanted to get him back for all those times he beat us, so I guess so” Brock decides.

Austin and Hikari wonder what will happen to them, but then they figure that they can travel together since they are both new they will be fine if the work together. So they say their goodbyes. Then just like that, it went from a gang of 4 to a duo of 2, but nobody had anything wrong with it. So the beginners head down route 201 to find some pokèmon while Brock and Ash head east to go hopefully find Gary.

While Hikari and Austin are traveling down this route, they fear that there are no pokèmon here because they have walked for about 10 minutes, according to their Pokètchs, and they still have not found any pokèmon. They start to worry because their pokèmon journeys are not going as planned. But what they do not realize is that the pokèmon won’t walk up to them wanting to be caught, they have to look high and low for them. They get a little sick of looking for the pokèmon as they are, so they go to sit down under a tree. While they are there they decide their Piplups want out.

“Come on out Piplup” they say while throwing their pokèballs. And out came the twin Piplups.

Just then Hikari opens up her bag to pull out a box of ribbons. There are all kinds of ribbons in there, and all different colours. She then searches through the box for awhile and not and not answering Austin, what ever he said, then finally pulled out 2 ribbons. The first was a bright shiny pink ribbon, and tied it around her Piplup’s neck. The other ribbon was a bright shiny orange ribbon, in which she tied it around Austin’s Piplup’s neck.

“There you go you two, you look marvellous.” She says smiling from how happy she is of her accomplishment.

“Wow they do look nice, hansom and beautiful” Austin says remembering they are both genders.

The 2 Piplups begin to flap their flippers while jumping around happily. All of a sudden, there is a huge noise from deeper into the forest, and the Piplups start running into the forest.

“Piplups NO come back!!!” They yelled starting to run into the forest.

“Jeez you think we should get used to this, you know our Piplups always running away” Austin said questionably.

“I don’t think so and anyways its good exercise” Hikari said smirking.

When they get into a more open part of the forest, they see some pokèmon bothering a little bud like pokèmon. Austin opened his Pokèdex and pointed it at the type of pokèmon that was bothering the little bud.

“Bidoof, the little beaver pokèmon. Bidoof will protect its belongings in a mild manor, they will gang up on the opposing pokèmon to make it out numbered. Bidoof got its name from the two words, “Big” “Doofus” because it is known not to be to smart and to wonder away from its family because it wants to.” The pokèdex explained.

“Piplup, use bubble on those Bidoof” Hikari exclaimed.

Piplup used bubble on the Bidoof and that made the pokèmon ran away. Hikari runs over to the little bud pokèmon and uses her pokèdex to identify it.

“Budew, the bud pokèmon. Being a little bud, it survives by being carried by its elder pokèmon only coming down long enough to eat on the morning dew to survive. Scientists have claimed that the more dew they eat when young, the more beautiful they will become when they evolve.” The pink pokèdex explained.

“Awwww it’s so cute” Hikari said babyishly.

“Where are your parents, little Budew” Austin said waiting for a reply.

It was silent for sometime until the silence was broken by Hikari stating the obvious.

“You do know it won’t reply to you, it’s a pokèmon, they don’t understand English” Hikari said pointing out the obvious.

“Oh, I knew that, I was just joking, gotcha hahaha” Austin said recovering his mistake quickly.

Hikari knelt down to the Budew and said softly, “Its ok, I won’t hurt you we are good people, well at least I know one of us are, I don’t know if the other has enough brains to be good” Hikari says smiling at the Budew.

The now happy Budew jumped at Hikari’s bag, so she put it on the ground and the Budew went into it, and a few seconds later it came out of the bag holding on of Hikari’s pokèballs. It then threw the ball up into the air and it bounced on the ground and beamed the red light and brought Budew inside it.

Do, Do, Do. The ball made the normal sounds in which it regularly does when it is catching a pokèmon. Then the front button on the ball highlighted red, and stopped rolling.

“Wait, what are you doing!” Hikari said after snapping out of the shock of it catching itself. She picked up the pokèball and sent out Budew. It stood there smiling at Hikari, then walked over and gave a big hug to Hikari’s leg. “Hey Austin look at this” Hikari said turning around to only see her Piplup standing there. “PIPLUP, WHERE IS AUSTIN” Hikari said in shock of that Austin was no longer there. Piplup turned around and started pecking in the other direction back into the deep forest. “Jeez why would he run off like that” Hikari said to her 2 pokèmon while putting them back into their balls and running into the forest again.

“AUSTIN! AUSTIN!” Hikari yelled while running to be reunited with her friend and supposed partner on their journey. Then she heard some noises coming from the right, so she turned right and ran a bit more until she saw Austin commanding Piplup in a battle against a bird. Hikari opens her Pokèdex to find out what it is.

“Starly, the starling pokèmon. You almost never see this pokèmon alone, because it is almost always in packs annoying trainers into a battle. These pokèmon are very fast, and when they know aerial ace, they are as fast as a Persian running at full speed. When there pokèmon grow up and evolve, they become very aggressive and if owned by someone of not strength, the pokèmon will turn temperamental and sometimes uncontrollable.” The Pokèdex explained while the battle went on.

“Piplup, use bubblebeam and then peck” Austin said to Piplup. Piplup went to execute what its trainer told it to do, but Starly gained massive speed and like a blink of an eye was behind Piplup and used Aerial Ace on Piplup. “Piplup please, get up and use the “special move” we learned while training earlier. Piplup stood up, nodded at Austin and just stood there like a statue concentrating. Starly looked at Piplup confused and then just decided to start attacking, pecks and scratches and Aerial aces the whole time.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING AUSTIN, PIPLUP IS GETTING ATTACKED AND YOU ARE JUST STANDING THERE DOING NOTHING!” Hikari yelled wondering what Austin was thinking. “Its time Piplup” Austin called out to his Piplup. Piplup opened its eyes and just leapt at the Starly with all its force. It was a very fast very strong tackle; it was like no other tackle Hikari has ever seen. The Starly went flying and plumped onto the ground. “Piplup now lets see if our work paid off”, he said while taking an empty pokèball off of his belt. Austin threw the pokèball at the Starly like he had been doing this type of stuff for years. The ball went flying and brought Starly into it with its little red beam and hit the ground, do, do DO!

The pokèball had caught the Starly and was just finishing its regular noises. “YES, my first catch!” Austin said wildly proud while walking over to the ball and picking it up. Then walking up to Piplup, giving it a big hug and saying “You were great little buddy, good job”. Hikari walked over to see Austin and to ask him why he did not stay with her back there.

“Well Piplup ran off into the forest and it looked like you were just having fun with that Budew and had everything under control, so I went to follow it. When I found Piplup he was here with 3 Starly attacking him. I managed to scare off two of them, and then Piplup started to battle the last one who stayed” Austin said proudly while showing Hikari his pokèball with Starly inside. “Fine, but next time try not to run away from me without me even noticing” Hikari said forgivingly. So they found the route 201 again and started walking on it towards Sandgem Town.

“So what happened with that Budew anyways, did you find its parents” Austin said curiously. “What do you mean by “parent”, because if you mean the real parents, then no I they did not come back, but if you mean parent by trainer, then Budew met a very nice, smart, pretty parent that it likes very much” Hikari said smiling. “You mean you met a pretty girl and I missed her, no way, jeez Piplup why did you have to run away” Austin said jokingly. “Don’t worry, you know her, and sorry but she doesn’t think your that good looking” Hikari said while laughing. “Who was I-” Austin stopped talking and just looked in amazement when she held up two pokèballs each containing one of her pokèmon. She giggled while they continued on their adventure. . .

Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:53 am
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

These are excellent updates, please, update as soon as possible (I WANT TO READ MORE!!!!)

Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thanx. I am on March break right now and I have absolutely nothing to do so don't be surprised if chapters pop up without warning.

Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Chapter 3.
When one door closes, another opens.

“Hey look Hikari, there’s the Sandgem pokèmon centre” Austin said happily while starting to walk faster.

“Yes Austin I see it, but it isn’t that hard to miss it is the only building I have ever seen with a red roof” Hikari says smirking.

As the two of them walk in the door to the pokèmon centre, they begin to see more and more pokèmon trainers either sitting feeding their pokèmon, watching TV with some other people or talking on the video phones they have over on the south side of the centre. But first they need to get their pokèmon feeling better from the trainer battles they had on route 201.

“Hello Nurse Joy” the two said.

“Hello, I see you are some trainers wanting to have your pokèmon healed, can I see your trainer cards?” Nurse joy asked.

“Well we don’t really have trainer cards, but we have trainer licences and Pokètchs” Austin said.

“Ok well let me see those and I will get you your trainer cards” Nurse Joy explained.

So the two handed over their trainer licences and Nurse joy input the information into the computer, and put in to empty trainer cards, then they printed out of the trainer card machine.

“Here you are you two, and anytime you come to a pokèmon centre, just show the nurse your trainer card and hand them your pokèmon. So here I’ll take your pokèmon now” Nurse Joy said while setting two trays on the counter.

The two set their pokèmon pokèballs onto the tray and walked over to sit at the couches and chairs. They heard two trainers having an argument of which one was a better trainer, and then someone in the crowd yelled out to have a battle, both thought it was the only way to settle it, so they went outside to have it. A big chunk of the trainers in the Pokèmon centre went outside to watch, and so did Austin and Hikari. While they were walking out, beside them walked a guy that had a blue coat on with black hair and black pants, and Hikari thought he looked mean, so Hikari walked on the other side of Austin, to be farther away from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside was quite a good battle. One of the trainers had a Magby, a Bonsly and Staravia. The other had a Shellos, a Shinx and a Kricketot. The one with the Shellos, Shinx and Kricketot won. They shook hands and everyone came back inside.

“Wow that was an awesome battle, and even better for my pokèdex” Austin said admiring the amount of seen pokèmon he now had on his pokèdex.

“Yes there were some pretty cool pokèmon there, but now want to phone home with those video phones over there” Hikari asked.

“Sure, I wonder what my mom is up to” Austin said while they started to walk to the south side of the centre.

Bring bring. Bring bring. His mother was making cookies for the people she was going to have over to there house today when the phone rang, so she struggled to make it over to the phone in time.

“Hello? Oh hello Austin how is you journey coming along” His mother asked.

“It’s coming good mom, I got a Piplup from Professor Rowan and I caught a Starly the other day” Austin explained.

“Oh that’s really nice hunny” Mrs. Baxendale said while searching what Piplup and Starly looked like on the internet.

“Ok well I have got to go because I am having the neighbours over for dinner tonight, Bye” His mother said.

“Bye” Austin said while hanging up the phone.

All of a sudden the guy that had scared Hikari before was tapping on Austin shoulder.

“May I help you” Austin said.

“Yes the girl I saw you hanging out with earlier is sitting over on that couch crying with her head in a pillow, I just thought you might want to know” The mysterious guy explained.

“Thank you for telling me” Austin said running towards the couch that Hikari was laying on.

“Hikari get up what’s wrong” Austin asks.

“My family’s Glameow has run away, and my mother doesn’t know what to do, she has had it her whole life” Hikari explains.

“I have made up my mind, I need to go back to Twinleaf town to help my mother find her life mate” Hikari decides.

“But I thought we were going to travel together” Austin asks sadly.

“I am sorry Austin, but I have to go back” She says sadly.

Austin did not want to watch Hikari leave, but he had to, and he thought to himself what it would be like going through his adventure alone. Just then the mysterious guy who had scared Hikari and had told Austin when he was at the phone called out to him.

“So I hear your going all alone now, me too, why don’t you come on inside now and you can meet some other trainers in there” The guy said.

“Ok, so what is your name my name is Austin” Austin asked.

“Wesley, but you can call me Wes” Wes said smiling.

So Austin and Wes walked into the centre to talk and watch TV and to do what ever until they leave to go their separate ways and continue their journey as pokèmon trainers.

Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

This is getting to be very good Auzzie. I particularly like the way you got Hikari to leave. Most people would have done a "Seperate Ways" Scenario. It's nice to see a writer that goes against the flow without it getting out of control. Keep up the good work Slick.

Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:02 pm
Graphic Genius

this story is really good but still use more detail

Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:11 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

It seems to be coming together quite nicely, but more details are sadly needed.

Ooh, do the scenes thiny! I think its in R-cubed's but yeah. Just an idea (visual aid)

Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:14 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thanks for the comments, and I don't really wanna do the scene's because, first it would be copying R-cubed, and second this fanfic is quite fast paces and never really stays in one place, (except for the last chapter).

Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

That's a good fan fiction (I hope this isn't role play :oops: )

please continue :P

Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:36 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

You know, Auzzie, you're off, complaining that you are very bored. Work on the fan fic if you see the message (I want to know what happens!)

Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

OMG indeed, Peanut-Lover, this story is worth knowing what the heck comes next.

Something that may be quite vital in the progress of the storyline is the DESCRIPTION (Big smile after big word). And there are also some spelling mistakes... and try to fix that accent, it goes like this "Pokémon", not "Pokèmon" just a thought.

Continue improving in style and quality as always and also continue writing this worthy story of course :o.

"Team Seekers"

"I'm perhaps the least typical Ledian user you'll ever get to see in the whole OU" - AABM.

· Say, Orange looks better than gray, doesn't it?

Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:18 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ino description I just skipped over it once in that chapter. Also I use the Alt code Alt+0 2 3 2 and I don't know the alt code for the accent to be that way.

I know I haven't updated in abit but I'm busy and I have writers block so I am still thinking of ideas.

Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:57 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Meh, at least you put in the energy to worry about accents. I tend to forget [there everyone, my one consistent mistake lol]. Not bad, is this your first story, I'm curious because typically people say that at some point.

I didn't notice this too often; but, in chapter 2 near the end you kept the same paragraph going when another person started talking. No, don't do it, don't fall into that trap.

As for writer's block you can try forcing it but I typically just try to get distracted by something else [which is easy for me XD] and then I'll go back to writing in a few days.

Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:39 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Have you ever heard of commas? I like it, although you need to work on your grammar a little more. And Austin seems to know alot about pokemon for someone who's never had one, and who hasnt necessarily been around them alot (or at least it doesnt say he has).

Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]