It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 MD Fanfic 'Umbreons evo' 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

......... Its a pleasent morning In a field. An umbreon is sleeping in the middle of it. He wakes up, Yawns and stretches. Then he wonders, 'Where on earth am I!?'.... He must have been transformed into a pokemon! 'Oh, wow! I'm an umbreon!' He thought, and at that moment a Charmander and a Bulbasaur came along. Umbreon wondered what they were doing here. Charmander said, "Hey.... who are you?.....". Umbreon didn't answer, he was too shy. Charmander then Yelled, "OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE A DEOXYS DISGUISED AS AN UMBREON!". Bulbasaur hit him. "I'm sorry.... Hes kinda crazy." Said the bulbasaur. "My name is Lily, and this is my freind, Blaze." Umbreon looked at Blaze, who was blushing in embarresment. "Hi...hehe..." Said Blaze. "Whats your name? What Are you doin' Here?"Asked Lily. "My name is...." He coulden't remember his name! "Dusk. My name is Dusk." He said. Lily asked,"and What are you doing here?" Again, a little impaciently. "I... I'm not sure." Replyed Dusk.

Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:20 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Lily said, "well, Dusk, do you have anywhere to say?" She was that sort of pokemon, she wanted to make sure that Others were happy. "Well... umm... no, actually." Replyed Dusk. "Perhaps you could come with us." Said Lily. "Well.... as long as he stops saying im a Deoxys." Replyed Dusk, pointing at Blaze. Blaze said, "Well, I'm sorry, I just, well...". But Dusk accepted his apolagy. 'Hmm...' he thought, 'why do i remember somthing like this from the past?' "Well? Are we going?" Asked Lily, so Blaze and Dusk Followed her. But Dusk still wondered, 'why do i remember...'

Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:00 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Nice story. I see a great future for this fan fic.
For now 4.2/5 (I rate from 1-5, not 1-10).

*EDIT: Now I realized I posted one month after the fact. Is this fanfic still going? I'd like it to...

Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]