It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Your Favorite Characters 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Now this is similar to the 'Your Favorite Original Characters' except this is for your favorite characters that you didn't make. I came up with the idea during school, I was like 'hey it'd be neat to hear who everyone's favorite characters were.' We can all be fan-boys/girls and brag about them. XD

Now since there's a huge selection it can only be characters from online, not published in anything. That means characters from fanfictions are out unless there's an original character that really catches your eye. Make sense?

Talk about who they are, what they're like, the story[ies] they feature in, their likes/dislikes, what they look like, etc. And provide a url.

Here's mine as an example.

My favorite character would have to be Mordecai Jennings. He's from the story Evenhand by Mistress-Black. It takes place in the future and he's a serial killer who just got out of cryo-freeze for 15 years. Cryo-freeze has become the replacement of the death sentence and the standard sentence is 2 years and they typically go insane with no hope for help. So 15 years is pretty intense since they're left to their own thoughts be frozen like that. Mistress spins a tale that has the cryo-freeze stop almost all body functions except those needed to live, breathing, heart beating, etc. And they can still conciously think, imagine being all alone for 15 years, you'd be messed up too.

Anywho, Mordecai is going to a psychiatrist whose niece goes and visits regularly. He manages to escape after a little interlude with her and he becomes a bit obessed let's say.

That's about all I can say about the story without giving too much away. It's rated M for language, mild violence and mentioning of mature themes. So for those who can stand those things I'd definitly recommend this story.

Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]