Good 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
awsome 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
horrible 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
just O.K. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3

Pokemon Chronicles 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

As Daeron and Elita entered the enormous gym awestruck was the only word to describe what they felt. They were dumbfounded by all of the rocks, and the many tough pokemon that were lying around on the massive battle floor. A sudden burst of noise blew them off their feet by shock. “LUUUNCH TIIIIIME!” someone shouted. At least ten small children within an age range of probably 3-12 burst through a door on the right hand side of the gym, and through the left, although one child stood there. He looked the oldest of all of the other children that ran by. He looked about 5, 7 height wise, and was wearing brown jeans along with a striped shirt with a darker and lighter shade of green. He had brown spiky hair that flew all over his head and sneakers also. He walked through the left side of he gym and whispered to someone.

“Hey you, are you here for a gym battle?” he said as he stepped out from the door with someone who looked as he could be his father.

“Yes, we are actually.” Daeron confidently said. The supposed father walked over to them.

“Hi. I’m Brock, and the leader of this gym. We’re about to have lunch, so you might want to join us. That is, if you would like to.”

“Sure! We’d love to.” Both Daeron and Elita simultaneously said, as they began to follow Brock out into what now seemed to be a garden, where a colossal picnic table stood with and older man, woman, and eleven children sat. The beautiful mahogany table held many fine dishes with just about any food imaginable on them. There were sandwiches, soups, breads, and even pokeblock spread out on it.

“Go ahead. Dig in!” said Brock from behind them, as he went off to feed the pokemon.

“Ok then. You wanted a battle right?” everyone was now in the gym and Brock and the boy from before were standing at one end of the field. “This is my little brother, and he will be battling you, because he is the next in command of this gym and needs to grow stronger.”

“Okay then, Ladies first Elita.” Daeron said as he stepped back

“Thank you Daeron. Ok, you’re up. Go Oddish!” Oddish happily popped out of its pokeball and began dancing around.

“An Oddish, okay then, Go Geodude!” a rock shaped pokemon shot out of its pokeball and stood there, completely focused.

Ok. The battles will be in the next post so keep reading.......yeah i know....its a cliff hanger, but now you have to come back and read more! :lol:

Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:19 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

man i love the whole thing 9/10 i wanna no wat happens next plz lol

Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:52 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Great story! I loved it from the start. keep making more!

Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:13 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:39 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I would say it was really good I rate it 8.9/10 :D :) :!: :!:

Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2