It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:51 am



Reply to topic  [ 380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Yu-Gi-Oh 
Author Message
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 7:17 am
Posts: 248
Post 
I finished a series of duels with Waker of Chaos.
The results are as follows.
Eswin's UFOroid Fighter Deck
WoC's fiends
0-2
Ben's Ectoplasmer burn
WoC's Princess/Hamon deck
2-0

_________________
<FireStarter>I'm sure Psyducks will be at stakes too
<FireStarter>*Psybucks


Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:00 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:53 am
Posts: 186
Location: Gone, never to return.
Post 
I'm still open for challenges, too.


Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:18 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:15 am
Posts: 894
Post 
Questions:

1 - Can Divine Wrath counter and destroy Jinzo when it is summoned or is it still neutralized?

2 - What cards "specifically designate a target" and what cards don't?

3 - Say I activate a Creature Swap, and switch my face up Royal Magical Library for my opponent's Black Luster Soldier, and then attack him for 3000 points of damage. Does Black Luster Soldier return to my opponent when the swapped creature is destroyed, is this a one-turn deal only like Change of Heart or do I get to keep the swapped monster until it is destroyed and use it as my own? I mean, the latter is what I think happens, but it sounds too good... All in all, is the switch permanent regardless of what happens to the switched monsters or do they go back to their original owner at any time?

4 - Isn't Royal Decree exactly the same as Jinzo?

_________________
Image


Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:24 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:53 am
Posts: 186
Location: Gone, never to return.
Post 
I can answer those.

Divine Wrath cannot be activated at all when Jinzo is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned. Jinzo's effect is a continuous one, and therefore has no "on switch." That is to say, it doesn't activate. It comes into effect. You can negate the summon with Solemn Judgment or Horn of Heaven, though.

Cards that designate a target usually read "select 1 monster" or something like that. For example, the effect of Exiled Force targets a monster. So does Tribute to the Doomed. Cards that don't target, like Dark Hole, Bottomless Trap Hole, and Widespread Ruin, don't say this.

Creature Swap is a permanate control switch. Just be careful, because your opponent chooses the monster they give control of to you. In my opinion, you're probably better off with Mystic Box.

Royal Decree and Jinzo aren't identical. Here's why.

Jinzo
DARK Machine/Effect
LV6 ATK/2400 DEF/1500

As long as this card is face-up on the field, the effects of face-up Trap Cards on the field are negated, and no Trap Cards may be activated.

Royal Decree
Continuous Trap
As long as this card is face-up on the field, negate the effects of all Trap Cards on the field except this card.

Jinzo's a monster. Royal Decree's a trap. There's plenty of difference right there. Also, Jinzo stops traps from being activated at all. Royal Decree doesn't; it only negates their effects.


Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:12 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:15 am
Posts: 894
Post 
Thanks, I had been waiting for those answers for ages! :wink:

_________________
Image


Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:52 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:53 am
Posts: 186
Location: Gone, never to return.
Post 
No sweat. I'm happy to help.


Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:56 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:15 am
Posts: 894
Post 
So Lord of Dragons cannot protect dragons against cards like Fissure, Smashing Ground, Hammer Shot, Man-Eater Bug, etc, right? Since they don't say "select 1 monster", meaning, they don't specifically designate a target... is that it?

In that case, the number of cards that specifically designate a target are much fewer than I thought...

_________________
Image


Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:26 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:53 am
Posts: 186
Location: Gone, never to return.
Post 
That's correct. In fact, you might want to look here for the rulings on all cards. It's under Gameplay F. A. Q., of course.


Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:21 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:52 am
Posts: 558
Location: The United Kingdom.
Post 
Waker of Chaos wrote:
That's correct. In fact, you might want to look here for the rulings on all cards. It's under Gameplay F. A. Q., of course.


or you can look on Netrep.net(or watever it is, although the site is dodgy.)
EDIT: I have deleted the rest of this message because I want to be a clean member, not a bad member. so I'd appreciate forgiveness :) .


Last edited by Cal on Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.



Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:14 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:53 am
Posts: 186
Location: Gone, never to return.
Post 
Cal, back the hell off. Pojo isn't a n00b site at all; you're just a hater because you aren't good enough at all to even Normal Summon a Hinotama Soul.

And as NetRep isn't the official site for rulings, it should not be trusted, no matter what you say.

You just proved that you're crap with that one post. Luckily for you, I'm not a mod, or I'd ban your ass right out of here for good!


Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:44 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:10 pm
Posts: 1090
Location: Texas
Post 
Waker of Chaos wrote:
Cal, back the hell off. Pojo isn't a n00b site at all; you're just a hater because you aren't good enough at all to even Normal Summon a Hinotama Soul.

And as NetRep isn't the official site for rulings, it should not be trusted, no matter what you say.

You just proved that you're crap with that one post. Luckily for you, I'm not a mod, or I'd ban your ass right out of here for good!


Okay I'm not a mod but I'm a GM on my site so I know, stop using so much cursing.Second looks like things are heating up around here without me starting a argument with WOC. :wink: Last but not least Cal,you shouldn't go around calling people noobs when first of all when you barley have 200 posts( I wonder how someone got that many posts so fast).Also if you are going to talk thrash about someone why not back it up and duel someone here since I know all of use who have been posting here are very high at rank when it comes to YGO.Last but not least WOC all that cursing is going to lead you somewhere you don't want to be.

_________________
Image
click to visit my site


Last edited by Latios on Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:52 am
Posts: 558
Location: The United Kingdom.
Post 
Latios wrote:
Waker of Chaos wrote:
Cal, back the hell off. Pojo isn't a n00b site at all; you're just a hater because you aren't good enough at all to even Normal Summon a Hinotama Soul.

And as NetRep isn't the official site for rulings, it should not be trusted, no matter what you say.

You just proved that you're crap with that one post. Luckily for you, I'm not a mod, or I'd ban your ass right out of here for good!


Okay I'm not a mod but I'm a GD on my site so I know, stop using so much cursing.Second looks like things are heating up around here without me starting a argument with WOC. :wink: Last but not least Cal,you shouldn't go around calling people noobs when first of all when you barley have 200 posts( I wonder how someone got that many posts so fast).Also if you are going to talk thrash about someone why not back it up and duel someone here since I know all of use who have been posting here are very high at rank when it comes to YGO.Last but not least WOC all that cursing is going to lead you somewhere you don't want to be.


sorry, guys.
I've just had bad expieriences with pojo, and when I hear/see the name I get all mad and crazy for some reason (yes, I know I'm very psychotic)
I would duel but I don't have YVD, and the best deck I have is a spellcaster one (I don't have DDA, so making a CC would be pretty much impossible)
meh, oh well... What can the subject be now?
(sorry if I was a jerk back there...)

EDIT: I got this amount of posts for being very active and being online almost all day everyday o_O (and perhaps a few posts were spam and I didn't realise it :shock: )


Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:17 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:10 pm
Posts: 1090
Location: Texas
Post 
Cal wrote:
Latios wrote:
Waker of Chaos wrote:
Cal, back the hell off. Pojo isn't a n00b site at all; you're just a hater because you aren't good enough at all to even Normal Summon a Hinotama Soul.

And as NetRep isn't the official site for rulings, it should not be trusted, no matter what you say.

You just proved that you're crap with that one post. Luckily for you, I'm not a mod, or I'd ban your ass right out of here for good!


Okay I'm not a mod but I'm a GD on my site so I know, stop using so much cursing.Second looks like things are heating up around here without me starting a argument with WOC. :wink: Last but not least Cal,you shouldn't go around calling people noobs when first of all when you barley have 200 posts( I wonder how someone got that many posts so fast).Also if you are going to talk thrash about someone why not back it up and duel someone here since I know all of use who have been posting here are very high at rank when it comes to YGO.Last but not least WOC all that cursing is going to lead you somewhere you don't want to be.


sorry, guys.
I've just had bad expieriences with pojo, and when I hear/see the name I get all mad and crazy for some reason (yes, I know I'm very psychotic)
I would duel but I don't have YVD, and the best deck I have is a spellcaster one (I don't have DDA, so making a CC would be pretty much impossible)
meh, oh well... What can the subject be now?
(sorry if I was a jerk back there...)

EDIT: I got this amount of posts for being very active and being online almost all day everyday o_O (and perhaps a few posts were spam and I didn't realise it :shock: )


Well like I tell people all the time you need to learn to control your anger and not take it out on others.If you want YVD the here it is.

_________________
Image
click to visit my site


Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:52 am
Posts: 558
Location: The United Kingdom.
Post 
Ah yes, XeroCreative. So familiar...
On-topic.

I'll download it once I'm back into playing, I've stopped playing for a while coz I was playing too much this month and it got a bit... Boring...

Meh, I'll post here once I've downloaded it, perhaps around 7th of May at the least.


Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:52 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:10 pm
Posts: 1090
Location: Texas
Post 
Well if you download it now and duel sombody on there(since there is always alot of people on)then maybe you could get your intrest back into the game before May,7th

_________________
Image
click to visit my site


Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:05 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:34 pm
Posts: 53
Location: Yokosuka, japan
Post 
probably not the best strategy, since there are cards out there that can block rebirths, but it is also a very good way to keep very powerful monsters on the field and waste your opponents resources.
overall, a good deck.
just for comparison, my sister's deck has 2 egyptian gods and two dark masters, who both have infinite attack and defense.


Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:50 am
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:49 pm
Posts: 64
Location: Long Island, NY
Post 
I have a water deck, that is built around ALO. It has two Levia Dragon Daedalus. I'm not a great deck builder, though. At the tournament at my local mall, I see a lot of cookie cutter decks (Zaborg is widely used). The best I ever did was, 2-4.

I will be working on a deck around my 3 needle worms, soon.


Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:02 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:34 pm
Posts: 10
Location: Pewter City
Post 
i dont like yugioh but i got a deck from i while ago. all i know is i have 3 blue eyes, 1 blue eyes ultimate, black luster soldier, and dark magician. those are like my best cards


Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:21 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:23 pm
Posts: 1959
Location: Va
Post 
Yu-gi-oh had the worst end to any series ever.

_________________
Image Image
^Image by dragoni_slayer2014^


Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:34 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:03 am
Posts: 1559
Location: Dragon's Den
Post 
Can't be any worse than Beyblade surely?

"Oh! Zeo turned out to be a robot! How original!"

What happened, did the kid get turned into a card with Infinite attack/Infinite Defence? :P

_________________
Image

"Play with fire and expect to be burned."


Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:40 am
Profile
blah blah blah
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:25 am
Posts: 663
Location: Ximena's house
Post 
My best deck is either my destiny hero deck or my sacred beast deck. I do kind of good but not that great. And the ending was super terrible.

_________________
ImageImageImage


Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:44 am
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:15 pm
Posts: 16
Post 
I used to be way into yu-gi-oh but I stoped playing the card game when I realized that those pieces of paper are extremely overpriced. Then I stoped watching the anime when I realized that yugi would never lose and it was basically a rehashing of the same old plot over and over and over again.

_________________
Image


Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:55 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 6:21 pm
Posts: 224
Post 
great decks are the ones that are just structure decks with about 2-5 added cards and the awsome in the sense of looks are those based on the Anime characters


Sun May 20, 2007 8:06 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 3:16 pm
Posts: 106
Location: teaching Xemnas a lesson.....
Post 
i used to like yu-gi-oh a lot but now i like it a little.......


Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:25 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:42 pm
Posts: 159
Location: i bet you wannna know
Post 
yugi would kill jaden


Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:40 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.