It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 The World Ends With You 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Has anyone played this gem? I definitely recommend it to everyone. I don't really want to spoil any of it, the first time I played it through I found it so very engaging, with all the plot turns and twists. Briefly, you play as Neku who wakes up at the middle of a busy intersection with no memory of who he is, and everyone around him seems to ignore him. I'm thinking I can't be the only one who's attempted this, it's almost too perfect as a DS game.

Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:43 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I used to own TWEWY, but sold it after I finished the main story and some of the background story. I've been collecting buttons/pins for a while now in the real world, so when I was exposed to the pin concept in this game, I quickly got into it.

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:48 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

TWEWY rocks. It has one of the best storylines in my opinion. Too bad there isn't much to do after completing all of the secret reports though.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:19 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

BEST GAME EVAR. Period. At first the dual-screen battling was difficult for me, but the game did an amazing job at slowly adding layers of depth to the battling. Plus, Beat's a bad :censored: (in a good way)

Sequel please?

Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:43 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Rainstorm wrote:
TWEWY rocks. It has one of the best storylines in my opinion. Too bad there isn't much to do after completing all of the secret reports though.

Actually I thought there was already plenty to do already. If you are a perfectionist, that is. You can collect every single pin in existence, beat all enemies on the most difficult setting, among other tasks, for instance.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:54 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Quote:
BEST GAME EVAR. Period. At first the dual-screen battling was difficult for me, but the game did an amazing job at slowly adding layers of depth to the battling. Plus, Beat's a bad :censored: (in a good way)

Sequel please?

Deffo agree with you there, but I'd think a prequel'd work better, maybe centralising around Josh and how he got to his role. Of course, I'm not very patient so as soon as I finished the storyline I played it through top to bottom once more then searched up the secret reports online :( I'm so bad

Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:00 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

DragonPhoenix wrote:
Deffo agree with you there, but I'd think a prequel'd work better, maybe centralising around Josh and how he got to his role. Of course, I'm not very patient so as soon as I finished the storyline I played it through top to bottom once more then searched up the secret reports online :( I'm so bad

Heh, yeah getting those secret reports are like trips to hell.

Stop making me drool. :D

Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]