It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:21 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Smash Brother fans out there? 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Ok I dont know if this goes against our forum rules but I am a co-founder and head Moderator of a slowly growing forum of Super Smash Brothers Brawl. We do need members to join and I though, you know since there are alot of people on this forum why not tell people about it. Now if this does go against the rules then I do appologize and take responisbility for my action.

All you have to do is go to this link (and you have to type exactly what you see for this link to work) and register.

*poof*

after that find the forum section then re-register yourself using the same password. The last thing you have to do is Send a private message to eTernal (Admin) and give him your password and name so he can set up your account properly. There you go. You're in! :)

Advertising is not allowed in the Video Game Discussion forum. Please use the Testing & Advertising forum for this sort of thing in the future.-FW

Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:07 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Let this serve as a double notice. I'm tired of seeing new Smash Bros. topics, and if anyone makes another one, it'll just get deleted.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:02 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]