Season 2 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Season 3 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Season 4 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Season 5 (not complete) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

24 Discussion Thread 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

So what does everyone think about the hit series 24? I think that this series is awesome because every episode keeps you hooked with the way it ends. Every time one ends, I'm like "NOOOO! Y DO THEY DO THIS!" I know the answer . . . its so you'll keep watching. Well, they got me hooked.

Another reason I love this series is the characters: Bauer, Almeida, O'Brian, Dessler, President Palmer, etc. They just give the series its . . . "spice"! I think my favorite character is President Palmer. He just has this look to him that he means business, and in the series he just totally kicks @$$! lol!

So far, I think my favorite season is season 4. A lot more action, a lot more suspense, and a lot more mystery. I can't tell you nething cause ya'll gotta watch it.
Season 1 was okay. The mistake I made was watching season 2 before 1, so I knew who was bad and what happens to certain people *cough, cough*.
Season 2 was a lot better than 1. The bomb in CTU was just wonderful. . . and the way it left off with President Palmer . . . . can't tell you anything else.
Season 3 wasn't near as good as usual. Personally and honestly, I found that season kind of . . . um . . . boring. I know, bad DP02, but still. I did like how President Palmer had a gf in the movie and how Jack Bauer has his own problem . . . .
Season 4: Man what can I say about it. Its just awesome. My favorite so far.
Season 5: Just started so I don't that much about it.

What do you think of it!?

Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]