It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:53 pm

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 please let me know something (not on topic) 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere i have no idea where... oh look thers a unicorn
i am sort off knew here you can see about (20) posts i think but i am a bug catcher..

i see others like cool trainer, gym leader, pokefan, elite four, fronter brain and more .

my question is what are the amount of posts to go to the next level and how in my posts do i put pictures i tried cut and paste from google but it didnt work and you all do it so tell me how i thing i need to have a certain amount of posts if i am right let me know how much aprox please

SHINY SHIFTRY
SHINY MIGHTYEENA
SHINY MEGANIUM
SHINY GOLDBAT
SHINY CROBAT
SHINY LATIOS - HACKED
SHINY GOLEM
SHINY HO - OH - HACKED
SHINY MILOTIC - HACKED
SHINY DARKRAI - 100 - HACKED
SHINY KYOGRE - MAKING 100 BUT AROUND 60 NOW - HACKED

IM NOT JOKING AND NOW LOOKING FOR MORE SHINY
STUFF

Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:38 am
Report this post
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

To move up a rank, you need 5 more posts. Do so constructively, though! :P And to get images into your post, you need to save the picture into your documents, and then save it to a free image host like Photobucket. You then copy and paste the tag onto your post. Wahey! You've got an image!!! :D

Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:30 am
Report this post
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Please read through everything in these two links. They not only contain answers to your present queries, but might provide solutions to potential problems that you might face in the future :P

Here are the links:
http://www.psypokes.com/forums/psyfaq.php
http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8313

Now, to be more specific, refer to the first few questions in the Psyfaqs (the first link) for answers to your first question, and section 6.2 of the second link for answers to your second question.

Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:08 am
Report this post
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Just in case, I've taken the liberty to post the exact count here.

Psypoke Forums FAQ wrote:
The ranks are based on your post count. Contributing more will increase your post count. The ranks are:
Bug Catcher - 0 Posts
Pokefan - 25 posts
Pokemaniac - 50 posts
Cooltrainer - 100 posts
Pokemon Master - 250 posts
??? - 500 posts
??? - A LOT of posts

However, bear in mind that if you spam your way up (see rule one of the Psypoke Rules), you can bet that your post count will only decrease.

Next time, please look through the Psypoke Rules, the Psypoke Forums FAQ, and the phpBB FAQs before asking your question. ;)

This thread is now locked on account of the question being answered. If this is in error, or you wish to dispute this, contact a forum moderator.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:27 am
Report this post
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]