It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 am

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Banned 
Yes, well, I have a question. The question being as to why I was banned. I tried e-mailing the webmasters, but I received no reply, so after a while of patience (or rather I forgot and am now returning), I would like to be provided with an answer. All of my contact information is located on my account, so feel free to reach me via e-mail.

Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:51 pm
Report this post
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

now, i am no admin (i leaf that job up to tonbarryking, amphy, frost and darmind(( nor am i even a mod (jobs of many other peoples) but as a law abiding citizen of the city (no no no, the CUONTRY) known as the internet i am one that nose the impotance of rules and sum1 that follows them to the full capacity of my ability. upon saying this, i am only speculating on how u wur b& (b + &(and) = banned, when said phonetically):
in the anime secxtion there wuz a topic called most tear jerkin episode and in it u posted-
Quote:
The anime is horrible thus my input in this thread will cease.

if you refer to what the admins said on the forum index you can see that there is a clear message saying-
Admin note: If you do not like the Anime, do NOT come in here and troll, or else you WILL be banned!!!!!!!!!!* .

* exclamiation marks added for extra effect

now this may be the raison you were banned but it is not up to me but rather up to the admin who are the ELITE $: darkmind, frsot, Amphy, and tonberrykong. they have also said in otha posts that they have been busy recently and have not been online very much so that maybe the reason y you have no reply yet maybe or maybe your email was sent straight to junk email expecially with that email address of urs!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:14 am
Report this post
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

If you did criticise the anime like Eighteen said, that would be the most likely reason why you are banned. *shrugs* So I guess you will have to create a new account or something, and obey the forum rules in the future.

Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:22 am
Report this post
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:32 am
Report this post
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]