It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:23 pm

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Out of Order Post Insertion? 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I may be going crazy, but as I read some topics I start to notice posts that weren't there before. Especially the ones I read often. Such as the Blonde Jokes topic, I didn't see Star's or Kryten's posts until just yesterday, and that topic has been a round for a few days now. That isn't the only topic either, I've noticed it in others. Has anybody else expericenced the same? Or should I brng out the old straight jacket? :(

Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:48 pm
Report this post
Lite Four
Lite Four

Nothing of that sort, it seems. You might not have looked hard enough, or it may because you left the forums just when the posts were made, so you didn't see them :?

Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:39 am
Report this post
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I dunno whether you did this but you could click the VEIW POSTS SINCE LAST VISIT link on Forum Index. Either that OR the straight jacket ;)

Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:37 am
Report this post
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I can confirm I clicked on the topic title and read the topic. Seeing as I've never used that function before. :wink:

Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:28 pm
Report this post
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]