It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:46 pm

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Please will you help me? 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Hi, I've only just joined this website yesterday and I have a few queries, but I have read all the rules and stuff in the FAQ section but I still need help.

Firstly I would like to know more about the teams.
I joined team midnight last night and I want to know if there's anything I need to do before I can fully become a member of that team for example do I need to post a certain amount of posts etc.?

Another thing I would like to know about the teams is, does each team have their own forum that only members of that team can access?, E.g If there was a forum for the midnight team only members of that team could enter it.
Final question about the teams:
What activities can you do in the teams if any?

Enough of the teams. Okay another thing I would like to know is how to submit fan work, if it's not to much to ask please would you give me some clear instructions on how to do so, seen as though I never done this before.

And finally does this site have a feedback/suggestions forum?, And does this site have buddy/ignore lists for members?

Thank you for help and time, I highly appreciate it. :D

Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:21 am
Report this post
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Firstly I would like to know more about the teams.
I joined team midnight last night and I want to know if there's anything I need to do before I can fully become a member of that team for example do I need to post a certain amount of posts etc.?

No. The Group Leader, or "Team Leader" will look at your username and decide if you are in or not.

Another thing I would like to know about the teams is, does each team have their own forum that only members of that team can access?, E.g If there was a forum for the midnight team only members of that team could enter it.

Yes. Please look at Psypoke Isle.

Final question about the teams:
What activities can you do in the teams if any?

That is determined by the team leader.

Enough of the teams. Okay another thing I would like to know is how to submit fan work, if it's not to much to ask please would you give me some clear instructions on how to do so, seen as though I never done this before.

And finally does this site have a feedback/suggestions forum?

No. But I'm sure you could PM the Administrators, and they will kindly read and respond.

And does this site have buddy/ignore lists for members?

This feature hasn't been released for MOD, nor phpbb itself. phpbb 3.0.0 will however, have a buddy and ignore list. You can see this funciton furthre at phpBB.com.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:27 am
Report this post
Lite Four
Lite Four

Truestar wrote:

No. But I'm sure you could PM the Administrators, and they will kindly read and respond.

The site admins are busy people, so instead of flooding their PM box, you should try to post suggestions in sections like the "Help" section and "General Discussion" sections instead. Alternatively, if the suggestions are to do with a specific section, PM the suggestion to a moderator of that section.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:50 am
Report this post
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

sN0wBaLL wrote:
Truestar wrote:

The site admins are busy people, so instead of flooding their PM box, you should try to post suggestions in sections like the "Help" section and "General Discussion" sections instead. Alternatively, if the suggestions are to do with a specific section, PM the suggestion to a moderator of that section.

Ah, yes I forgot about that. My apologies. Posting in the Forums is generally what happens. :oops:

Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:08 am
Report this post
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Thank you both of you, you have been most helpful I really appreciate it so thanks. :D

Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:13 am
Report this post
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]