It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 am

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Action Replay DS Software Help 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So I have been having this problem with my Action Replay program on my computer.

I have all the drivers and such on my computer (though I could be missing a thing or two), and the program installed. My problem is this. I have the program running, and it says the NDS or NDA (whatever that thing is called) driver thing is working properly but my Action Replay program isn't recognizing the DS as being plugged in (yes I do have the DS turned on).

I don't know what the problem is, but any suggestions as to why this isn't working right and solutions to fix the problem would be very helpful. I use Action Replay in conjunction with PokeSav to save time on myself on EV training, breeding for good natures and IVs, for I do not have a lot of time to do things for myself correctly/legitly or whatever you want to call it, and doing this saves me a lot of time that I need on doing my school work.

Again suggestions as to why this isn't working and solutions to fix this would be very much appreciated.

Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 pm
Report this post
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Are you using a DSi? Old Action replays won't work with them. If you're using a lite or phat, then I have no clue.
If, perchance, you are using a DSi, then you need an Action Replay DSi, sry2say.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:55 pm
Report this post
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]