It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:57 am

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 TRAINER CARD CONFUSION! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Help! I'm really confused on these trainer cards! I keep reading about trainer cards, and I really want one!

First of all, I've upgraded to a Pokemon Trainer (and not bug catcher). Now, do I have to make my own card or what? I heard you have to ask for a card, so I think you can't make one of your own. But I don't know where to get one. Do I have to PM someone or what? I looked at a topic saying a link to get them, but when I clicked on the link, it said the topic no longer exists.
And also, I heard you have to have some Psybucks to buy one, so I guess, but I read that they aren't working now and a new 'system' will be made for them. But I saw I had some Psybucks of my own, so is it working now?
I decided to read the FAQs, but they are either out-dated, or they are crossed out like this , and in place say that we can't have cards right nowBLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA....

Please help me with these Cards!

Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:37 pm
Report this post
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Did you try The big thread that answers all your questions? It has the answer you are looking for, in sections 8 and 9. Short answer is that they are not currently available.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:21 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]