It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:00 pm

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 UHHHHHMMMM???? didnt know where this is supposed to go...^^; 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

ive been reading (and replying XD) to some posts and i saw some signatures with "Trainer Cards" in them and i was wondering... Where do you GET those?? they are so COOL!!! :D i want one... can soemone show me where you get them? or a good genorator to make one or whatever?

Thanks!!

^This is for Pokemon Y

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:10 pm
Report this post
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, your question is probably best put here.

As for the answer, at the current moment it is kind of confusing. Right now, we are in the process of merging together the Fan Art subforum and the Sunyshore Market subforum.

Now the reason this is complicated is because the Trainer Cards that you can request are available from shops in Sunyshore. As of right now, you cannot ask for one because posting is disabled. However, the procedure once the merging process is complete is as follows:

1) Find a shop.
2) Request your Trainer Card. Be specific as to what you would like it to be (unless you want to try your own).
3) Patiently wait for it, at which point you should thank the artist/shop owner for the Trainer Card, and credit him/her in your sig with the [img] coding.
4) Edit your signature to include the Trainer Card.

Code:
[img]http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewforum=64/randomTrainerCardShadeHelper[/img]

Something to that end.

If I misrepresented it, I do apologize (admittedly, I've never done it before). But I'm sure a moderator will set you right if I am incorrect. However, this should get you started (or technically not, because you can't request yet...).

Hope this helps!

AEPMT :mrgreen: ;) 8-)

Edit: Sorry to forget this important step. To get the Trainer Card in your signature, go to User Control Panel, and from there you can select Profile to get to the menu where you can edit your signature. Once there, add the credit for the artist and the coding for the Trainer Card. It should be in the form of a link. From there, post it. (BTW, the code probably won't look like the one I posted here, just a warning.)

If you want to get better at writing in general, please visit my site!

Writers' Challenge

Sat May 01, 2010 12:17 am
Report this post
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

There's a website called Pokecharms that makes good ones. Again, the Card Generator is currently down there so you can't request one quite yet. You may be able to contact one of the shop owners in Sunnyshore through Private Message and ask them to make you one. I don't know if they will or not, but most of them are pretty nice and would probably oblige. Make sure, though, that you PM one of the owners whos shop actually makes Trainer Cards (not all of them do).

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Sat May 01, 2010 7:43 am
Report this post
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

To that point, I would like to mention that you can still look at Sunyshore. Thanks for the suggestion, emin, I didn't think of that... Whoops!

AEPMT :mrgreen: ;) 8-)

If you want to get better at writing in general, please visit my site!

Writers' Challenge

Sat May 01, 2010 11:34 am
Report this post
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]