It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:01 pm

Forum rules


It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!



Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Just a question . . . 
Author Message
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:58 pm
Posts: 3
Location: ????????????
Reply with quote
Where can I find the introduction forum? (If they have one?)


Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:06 pm
Report this post
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:10 pm
Posts: 684
Location: AU
Reply with quote
Post ...
There's no Introduction forum, but there is a thread for introductions.

Here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9387

_________________
Image

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979


Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:41 pm
Report this post
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:58 pm
Posts: 3
Location: ????????????
Reply with quote
Hyperbole wrote:
There's no Introduction forum, but there is a thread for introductions.

Here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9387


Oh, there is? o.o Well, where can I find the introduction thread then? :3


Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:32 pm
Report this post
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:10 pm
Posts: 684
Location: AU
Reply with quote
Post ...
Mizuki wrote:
Hyperbole wrote:
There's no Introduction forum, but there is a thread for introductions.

Here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9387


Oh, there is? o.o Well, where can I find the introduction thread then? :3



=/

Didn't you see the link?

Anyway, it's in General Discussion.

_________________
Image

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979


Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:27 pm
Report this post
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:58 pm
Posts: 3
Location: ????????????
Reply with quote
Hyperbole wrote:
Mizuki wrote:
Hyperbole wrote:
There's no Introduction forum, but there is a thread for introductions.

Here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9387


Oh, there is? o.o Well, where can I find the introduction thread then? :3



=/

Didn't you see the link?

Anyway, it's in General Discussion.


Oh, sorry, nope . . . >_<; Thanks anyway. xD;


Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:09 pm
Report this post
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.