It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:29 am

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 help? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ugh ive tried everything. i just :frustrated: need :frustrated: to know :frustrated: how to :frustrated: get a pokemon trainer card as your sig? i made one on Ms paint and have absolutely no idea. any advice/help? and how to get my ranking up? i dont like being a bug catcher

Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:51 pm
Report this post
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Like that?

sN0wBaLL made the Psypoke TC's. You need 25 posts and 25 Psybucks to get one, but theyre currently not available because psybucks aren't fully functional yet. However, http://www.pokecharms.com can make them in a few minutes, or you could try Sunyshore Market. :)

To rank up from Bug Catcher you need 25 posts. A list of ranks is in the FAQ, but they could be the old ranks.

Edit: Misread your post. If you've made one already, just upload it to photobucket.com or imageshack.us. Then use the IMG code provided.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm
Report this post
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

thanks that just cleared alot of confusion :D

Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:16 pm
Report this post
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]