It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:15 am

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Trainer Sprite Archive (Move to Eterna Forest) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Hey, please don't kill me, yo. I'm sure this has come up many times before, but I have a suggestion for a new thing for the site.

I looked around and nowhere can I find an Archive/pic-dex for Trainer Sprites (not user made). Maybe some people should through that together, you know. I'm sorry, but I'd be bad at it. I thought it was a good idea.

You know, like... you could have all the trainers from Red & Blue days to DP days, and have it in the picdex or somethin' you know? Easy to find?

If there is already one, or this is stupid, I'm sorry... I thought it was a good idea. Especially since I have issues placing custom trainer sprite orders in sunnyshore, it would be something cool to look at.

NEW IDEA! You could show the evelution of trainers from all the games. EX: Show the evelution of the bug catcher from the Red & Blue days to the DP days. yes? It could work.. it's got potential.

EDIT: NOT A QUESTION! It's a SUGGESTION! I didn't know if you had a suggestion box for the site or something like that. Please Don't Kill Me, I didn't post it here.

Plus, Google isn't what I want because I found a site but they aren't labled. Besides, wouldn't it be cool for psypoke to have something like this?

Last edited by comedianmasta on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:46 am
Report this post
Profile YIM WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Well this wonderful invention called Google told me there MIGHT be trainer sprites here.

Moved to help.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:44 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

he said he had a suggestion for the site :!: :!: :shock:

Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:02 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm sorry, but I looked through Google. It shows you that you gotta know where to look. But anyway, it was a suggestion for the ultimate Pokemon site that "should" have everything, right? It's a good idea.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:34 am
Report this post
Profile YIM WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Well we do have galleries of Pokemon trainers in the User Control Panel's Avatar section: ucp.php?i=profile&mode=avatar

Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:25 am
Report this post
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Not the same, besides they only have a few from Ruby Saphire days. I do look there, though, but only through the user control panal galleries cna you find it. I'm talking an actual one, like the pic dex.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:12 pm
Report this post
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]