It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:24 pm

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Mysterius Lintaro Steals Dignity. 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have no problem with the lintaro's lair, infact I spend alot of the time laughing so hard I cry on there.
What I don't understand is I recently posted in a D/P Journal topic set up by Valentine,
and I just scrolled through Lintaro's Lair to find my post as a reply to some guy pleading for help in battle tower.
Why is this? Did somebody really just copy and paste my post to some guys topic so I could be ridiculed?

edit:I can understand you disliked my accentric writing style, because it sounded like a bad soap opera,
but why was it added to some guys trouble with battle tower?
I still don't think my post belongs there anyway. Taken out of context makes me look really idiotic,
it shows me writing to a diary to answer his question :/

Last edited by Prof. Dom on Fri May 30, 2008 8:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fri May 30, 2008 5:56 am
Report this post
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It was because your post was...kinda dumb. Valentine wanted us to take it seriously. I did and so did Valentine, so why did you do that? Lots of people have posts there, so it's not that bad and I don't underatdn how it "steals your dignity". Something like Frost's topic ("wut do u want in new pogeyman gamez!") is the kind of topic you'd joke around in. Valentine said to make it about in-game stuff too, not RP type of things.

Fri May 30, 2008 7:12 am
Report this post
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Yeah. In Valentine's topic, the rules specifically state that you aren't to have any actual story; only what happened in-game. Your post was pretty off-topic in that sense.

Suffice to say, it was junk. And junk goes to lintaro's lair. It looks like you replied to the other guy's post because he spammed that in the journal thread.

If you have any other questions please message a Sinnoh Region Moderator.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Fri May 30, 2008 4:20 pm
Report this post
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]