It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:52 am

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Will my forum be accepted at Psypokes? 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Please do not email me since I never check my email! Pm me instead please! You have been warned....
My forum is the I HATE BIDOOF Club, and I was wondering if the members, mods, and admins at Psypokes would accept it. There is a thread in the Advertising and Testing section that says no Hate threads, but from what I read the thread was relating to people hating on the mods and other people. My forum is about hating a Pokemon (Bidoof) so will it be allowed? And another reason I am asking this is because I tried advertising at Marriland Forums and the people there said hating Pokemon was not allowed (which I think is ridiculous, no offense to Marriland supporters). Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place, if it should be somewhere else please tell me where so I can move it. Thanks!

Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:09 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

There's no link in your post, so no, it's not allowed, and if you don't include a link within 48 hours, it'll be deleted.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Please do not email me since I never check my email! Pm me instead please! You have been warned....
There's no link in your post, so no, it's not allowed, and if you don't include a link within 48 hours, it'll be deleted.

Okay, sorry, I did not want to add it, but I guess it's better not to get in trouble.... :(

Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:09 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]