It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:37 pm

Forum rules


It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ] 
 HyperPokes 
Author Message
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:31 pm
Posts: 2
Location: In my own little jewish world
Reply with quote
What's the deal about the E4 deleting the advertisements on this site for HyperPokes, AND banning the admins from that site from Psypoke? What did they even do?

_________________
ImageImage


Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:26 pm
Report this post
Profile
Lite Four
Lite Four
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:23 pm
Posts: 521
Location: OKC
Reply with quote
Post 
The HyperPokes forums are essentially carbon copies of our forums, so I banned all those who administrate said forums. I don't know who deleted the ads, but in all honesty I don't care whatsoever.


Last edited by FireStarter on Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:42 pm
Report this post
Profile
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:22 pm
Posts: 824
Reply with quote
Post 
The "PSYPOKES SUX!!1" stuff that gets posted there certainly doesn't help. You can't seriously ask us to let you advertise a forum whose members are openly negative toward us, can you?

_________________
Image


Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:44 pm
Report this post
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:59 pm
Posts: 2399
Location: feel the mambo
Reply with quote
Post 
I was GOING to post in there why they got banned and crap, but fs and f_w scared me. ;_;

And not all of hyperpokes is banned, and they can c/p this and show it to their admins.

Or, they could just say "PSYPOKE SUX".

Which is what they'll probably do.

_________________
gone.


Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:04 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:05 am
Posts: 974
Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Reply with quote
Post 
I'm not with the Psypoke haters, btw.
And also, we're starting to majorly edit the forum to make it diverse from Psypoke, so check on it every few days until we completely change it.

_________________
Image
Reaching out to Pokemon and MegaMan fans alike, join today!
One of the few Pokemon musics most people agree is excellent


Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:18 am
Report this post
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:40 pm
Posts: 246
Reply with quote
Post 
Flaming_Wuzzle wrote:
The "PSYPOKES SUX!!1" stuff that gets posted there certainly doesn't help. You can't seriously ask us to let you advertise a forum whose members are openly negative toward us, can you?


Remember, banning people is what spawned that negativity, but most of that has stopped now.

_________________
<center>Image<center>
<center>This signature is too small. Please refer to the signature rules. </center>
<center>


Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:29 pm
Report this post
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:27 pm
Posts: 920
Location: Canada
Reply with quote
Post 
Believe it or not though many of the things members say at HyperPokes are true believe it or not.

Frost, the only thing HyperPokes ripped of was the ranks. I have seen the site and it looks nothing like this one at all. You guys make it seemed like it at HyperPokes they ripped of this entire site even though it was just the ranks.

Quote:
Um, what? The members of Hyperpokes were badmouthing us on their forums before we even decided to ban the administrators on Sunday.


Yeah like you don't bad mouth the members of Psypokes over the chats.

Quote:

In addition to a whole lot of hatred thrown in Krisp's direction in particular.


Because she's mean. I thought anyone could notice this.

_________________
Image



Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.


Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:51 pm
Report this post
Profile
The Geek
The Geek
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:10 am
Posts: 1535
Location: Milliways
Reply with quote
Post 
Pokemaniac wrote:
Quote:
In addition to a whole lot of hatred thrown in Krisp's direction in particular.
Because she's mean. I thought anyone could notice this.


Image

_________________

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat


Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:27 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:55 am
Posts: 1456
Location: Stafford, UK
Reply with quote
Post 
Pokemaniac wrote:
Quote:
In addition to a whole lot of hatred thrown in Krisp's direction in particular.


Because she's mean. I thought anyone could notice this.


I personally think Krisp is one of the more helpful people here on Psypoke. As for her being mean, it's mainly aimed at stupid people which sadly is about two thirds of this community.


Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:48 pm
Report this post
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:05 am
Posts: 974
Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Reply with quote
Post 
Pokemaniac wrote:
Quote:
Um, what? The members of Hyperpokes were badmouthing us on their forums before we even decided to ban the administrators on Sunday.


Yeah like you don't bad mouth the members of Psypokes over the chats.
Too true, alls they say to me on the chats is "Lets copy and paste all the reasons why you're laem!" -A word from Sneaky Sneasel. And then every staff member starts callking me laem and tells me to leave Psypoke forever because I'm stupid.
And you're blamming us for our mouths. You need to watch what you say sometimes, as I've seen a few members leave because an Admin insulted them.

PS: We completely emptied the Ranks. Mods and Admins are now "Hyper~Moderator" and "Hyper Admin".

_________________
Image
Reaching out to Pokemon and MegaMan fans alike, join today!
One of the few Pokemon musics most people agree is excellent


Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:44 am
Report this post
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:27 pm
Posts: 920
Location: Canada
Reply with quote
Post 
They can badmouth us all they want but for once I think members should speak the truth because the mods make it as if they are always never doing anything mean, hurtful or bad All the time's I speak the truth my post always gets deleted.

Nice way to cover up the truth you know, proves that you know exactly what your doing. Call us stupid or whatever other names you want to give us because people at this site deserve to be treated with respect.

Blazikendude. They only call us names because:

1. They are mods and feel the need to treat people they don't like with Crap

2. They think "well since I am behind my Computer they can't do anything about it".

3. They are older than us and feel the need to take advantage of the younger Audiences of this Forum.

That pretty much sums up what I have been wanting to say for a really long time.


EDIT: Deleting this post will just prove my point.

_________________
Image



Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.


Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:12 am
Report this post
Profile
THE POWER IS ON!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:29 am
Posts: 1559
Location: Purple Ranger
Reply with quote
Post 
If I have offended anybody recently, then I sincerely apologize.


Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:52 am
Report this post
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:27 pm
Posts: 920
Location: Canada
Reply with quote
Post 
Frost thank you. Thank you for actually noticing the mistakes that have been made and actually apologizing.

I accept your apology.

_________________
Image



Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.


Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:12 pm
Report this post
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:56 am
Posts: 860
Location: Maryland
Reply with quote
Post 
lolFrost. Personally, I think that Hyperpokes changed their site so it isn't a rip off Psypoke. Now they should be able to advertise.

_________________
Image Image


Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:13 pm
Report this post
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 12:13 pm
Posts: 129
Location: The Power Plant
Reply with quote
Post 
You guys also said if we changed the forum you would unban all of the admins. and we did change the forum so why are they still banned i mean this website helps a lot i got to admit that but when it come to some mods and admins imean why do you go insulting other members that make simple mistakes that can be fixed easily.

_________________
click here to go to my site!
Image


Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:12 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:27 pm
Posts: 920
Location: Canada
Reply with quote
Post 
Better yet why haven't they been unbanned yet? They probably can't keep a promise. We at HyperPokes did our part, know you have got to do yours.

_________________
Image



Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.


Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:49 am
Report this post
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:56 am
Posts: 860
Location: Maryland
Reply with quote
Post 
Seriously, stop. Okay, I'm in Hyperpokes, I admit. But if members there pay attention to the posts, then you will notice that there has been a change of plan. THE ADMINS DON'T CARE IF THEY'RE BANNED!

PUT IT TO REST. PLEASE.

Can't we all just live happily ever after?

_________________
Image Image


Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:30 am
Report this post
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:27 pm
Posts: 920
Location: Canada
Reply with quote
Post 
Your a member at HyperPokes? Who are you?

_________________
Image



Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.


Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:41 am
Report this post
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:05 am
Posts: 974
Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Reply with quote
Post 
^ E. A. Poe.

_________________
Image
Reaching out to Pokemon and MegaMan fans alike, join today!
One of the few Pokemon musics most people agree is excellent


Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:52 am
Report this post
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:03 am
Posts: 3835
Location: Singapore
Reply with quote
Post 
Pokemaniac wrote:
1. They are mods and feel the need to treat people they don't like with Crap

2. They think "well since I am behind my Computer they can't do anything about it".

3. They are older than us and feel the need to take advantage of the younger Audiences of this Forum.


I'm sorry you feel this way, because that's definitely not how the Staff behave. We certainly do not take advantage of the members of the forum just because we're hiding behind our computers, nor just because they are younger than us.

Still, if I have offended any member before, I'm sorry, or if any other from the Psypoke Staff have, then I apologise on their behalf.

I'll just like to conclude by saying that, generally, as long as you're a well-behaved member, we'll be very kind indeed to you =)

_________________
ImageImage


Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:45 am
Report this post
Profile
Lite Four
Lite Four
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 6:21 pm
Posts: 3471
Reply with quote
Post 
Pokemaniac wrote:
Better yet why haven't they been unbanned yet? They probably can't keep a promise. We at HyperPokes did our part, know you have got to do yours.


First of all, we don't have to do anything. This isn't a democracy, it's the internet. This is our forum, and we decide who is banned/unbanned/allowed to advertise, etc. The administrator who banned them has a life outside his computer and isn't watching 24/7 to make sure they changed their forum. If you'd be patient I'm sure he'll find some time to review their forum soon.

As for the complaining about the admins being too mean, I apologise if I've offended anyone. It's understandable the admins are fed up and disgusted with most of the members of this community are right now. [e.g. the Sinnoh forum]


Edit: Didn't notice they were unbanned. Well, like the post under me says, there's no reason to keep this open. *locked*

_________________
Image


Last edited by Krisp on Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:18 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:56 am
Posts: 860
Location: Maryland
Reply with quote
Post 
I really think someone should lock this. The admins are unbanned.

_________________
Image Image


Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:14 pm
Report this post
Profile YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 22 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.