It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:55 am

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 How can i leave a group? 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

When i go to the Group control panel, and views the information of my group (trying to find a link to leave the group), this will appear:

Quote:
Error getting user list for group

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY u.username' at line 7

SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_viewemail, u.user_posts, u.user_regdate, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_msnm, ug.user_pending FROM xphpbb_users u, xphpbb_user_group ug WHERE ug.group_id = 1543 AND u.user_id = ug.user_id AND ug.user_pending = 0 AND ug.user_id <> ORDER BY u.username

Line : 790
File : groupcp.php

Am i doing it wrong or what i'm just doing is wrong? Is there a way to leave my group? Or is there already a thread to solve this question?

_ Sorry... I'm just a noob... :(

Mon May 21, 2007 9:44 pm
Report this post
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Team Midnight doesn't exist anymore, hence why you can't view its information, and you're no longer a member, if you ever were, so there's no point in trying to leave anyway. That option simply needs to be removed from the menu list. Thanks for bringing this minor oversight to our attention though.

Mon May 21, 2007 10:38 pm
Report this post
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

But if i want to join a group, is it still considered as "group hopping"? (because if i will be accepted, i will have 2 groups in my list...) Will i get a violation?

Tue May 22, 2007 1:07 am
Report this post
Profile YIM WWW
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back when psypoke isle was packed with members, and people were hopping/on multiple teams, they were dealt with according to leader's decisions. If they were on multiple groups, they would be warned, then kicked. If they were hopping, they just wouldn't be accepted.

Now, there is only 1 group - team rainbow (HearthomeCity). That is the only group that exists, so there is no more "team hopping" and "dual membership" :wink:

You are no longer in midnight, as it no longer exists. thus, no problems are there.

Tue May 22, 2007 10:22 am
Report this post
Lite Four
Lite Four

Uh, the team Midnight usergroup still exists. ...Sorta.

When FireStarter deleted Midnight, he made a little booboo... he deleted the Team Midnight Admin account first, and now it's giving the usergroup an error. We can't delete it through the admin control panel either, so at the moment we don't have a solution to get rid of it.

It doesn't matter anyway.

Tue May 22, 2007 10:57 am
Report this post
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

An admin can lock this topic now...
:D
_{cubone} uvhJ

Wed May 23, 2007 1:30 am
Report this post
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]