It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:42 pm

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 I am very lost and very confused 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ok, truely I have almost no idea what to do, how to start, this psybucks stuff, everything is confusing to me. Moreso after I have read the help section. Could someone help me with getting familiar with the forum?

I am so lost it was hard to find the register link.

Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:32 pm
Report this post
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Okay, so in general the Help Forum FAQ is where you should look when you have a specific question about something you don't understand, rather than when you're trying to get a general feel for how to get started in the forums, but thank you for reading it nonetheless.
As for how to get started, what interests you? A specific pokemon game that you need help with, drawing pokemon art (either by hand or on the computer), playing games and participating in competitions, or just talking about pokemon, video games, sports, or general subjects? I would start by checking out the appropriate forum for each of those topics, and seeing what kinds of things other people are talking about recently. I hope that this helped, and don't hesitate to post in this thread with other questions (hopefully more specific, as it's easier to give you a good answer to a specific question, than to a general question).
Welcome to Psypoke!

Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:01 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well about the trainer cards, what are the restrictions, and what are with these team things that I see at the bottom?

Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:10 pm
Report this post
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

If by restrictions you mean requirements, to get a Trainer Card you must be over 25 posts (not sure if that was scrapped or not) and not be on probation or banned. I think that's it, but I might've missed something. They cost twenty (20) Psybucks to get. As for Psybucks, refer to section ten of this thread; http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8313

-Gardevoir~

In response to below post: When I requested mine, I believe it just said "Pokemon 1", then a scrollbar of all 386 known at the time, then "Pokemon 2", etc. As far as I know, you can use all of them. I do, however, have this nagging voice at the back of my head who swears having read "don't request Unown for your trainer card as it messes it up", but the voice could have gotten a bit of information wrong along the way.

Last edited by Rhapsody on Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:18 pm
Report this post
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

How do you get pokemon for your trainer card? Or do you just request them? If so which pokemon can't you use?

Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:28 pm
Report this post
Lite Four
Lite Four

The Pokemon and Trainer Sprites available are all listed under dropdown menus, so just select from there. Application is a rather simple process.

You can use any Pokemon, but try not to select Unown as it tends to mess things up.

Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:40 pm
Report this post
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]