It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 ~*Metroid Prime Hunters for the DS*~ 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Who's goin to get this great installation of the Metroid Legacy. After I saw the trailer and game play of this beautiful video game, I was already hooked. This is the first limited wi-fi connection first person shooters for the Nintendo DS and it's simply amazing. Im saving up money for this game and wondering if anyone else is goin to get it and what's yall opinion about it?

Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I am soooo going to get that game it looks EEmense!!!
I cant wait to finally play a FPS on my DS over the Internet!!

Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:03 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I know man crazy stuff in that game. The graphics and the gameplay really got me, man this is goin to be great.

Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:20 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Graphics don't impress me much. Sure, it is cool to have X-tremely good graphics and crap, but it doesn't make or break a game.

Luckily for Metroid, those good graphics are backed up by excelent game play, and more importantly, more playavle characters. The extra characters ore what got me. I mean, who doesn't get sick of using the same character over and over, especialy in multiplayer modes. Whats the fun in multiplayer if everybody is just a different color and that is the extent of the difference.

So, yeah, I will buy this game, but not right away. First I need to secure money for the ps3. Who cares if that isn't released for a couple thousand months yet, it takes me that long to save up money. :?

Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:07 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I Imported the American version on Saturday, so it should arrive by this weekend...all I gotta do is get Wi-Fi running at home.

Anybody picked themselves Favourite Hunters yet? I'm really liking Noxus & Sylux myself.

~ Kamille Bidan (Zeta Gundam)

Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well to me it actually has pretty nice graphics for a DS game.I'm actually looking foward to the game,I hope it is Wi-Fi capable because the Multiplyer will be awsome.Like all of the other Metroid gams I have played the area were most of the game is played looks the same compared to the new one. The game looks a little choppy when it comes to graphics but who cares,as long as the game is fun and enjoyable I will be okay.

Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:07 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I hope it is Wi-Fi capable because the Multiplyer will be awsome.

Yes it's wi-fi enabled, and this makes another great multiplayer game for the ds. It also looks like a mini style halo......im goin to buy mine a week from now.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:01 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I got the game and I'm especially glad that in Wi-Fi you cannot cheat (In MKDS there is snaking, and I hate snakers because it's cheating). So this means that I am capable of reaching to the top! :twisted:

Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yes I have found out it is Wi-Fi enable,it might just be a rumor but in my Nintendo Power magazine this month they said there was going to be a Wi-Fi block party.I have no idea of were it might be on the web but I have a hunch it might be on Nintendo's mainsite.The magazine said it will last for a month every Wi-Fi capbable game will be able to play with others on the forum chats.(Not this forum if you were thinking of it).

Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

God, I thought that this "debate" died in F-Zero GX years ago.

Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I still don't know how to work with wi-fi, but ontopic.....i'm getting this saturday..yayy

Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well I've had the Game for a few days now and thus far the Bots are surprisingly skilled in Multiplayer...they actually MOVE and whatnot.

Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well today is the day, im getting it, yessssssss. I'll make sure to see the bots skills during multiplayer.

Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:56 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I got a demo version of it when i bought my DS second hand.

While the graphics and sound are good, the controls are awful as they are designed to work with an analogue stick not the D-pad. Though you can use the stylus to move and aim, that too is incredibly awkward.

So, whilst I do consider it a good game, (it was fun to play, just frustrating trying to get around), just know that you may all have some difficulties with it.

Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The Demo resembles the full version of Hunters as much as early versions of 12 Tales: Conker 64 resembled its final product.

Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:44 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Well today is the day, im getting it, yessssssss. I'll make sure to see the bots skills during multiplayer.

They are realy strong.You've been warned :twisted:

Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:22 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I now I wi-fi.My friend code is 0086 6226 3726 and my name is Air Hog.
PM me your name & your friend code and we will fight. :evil:

Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:27 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I love wi-fi in this game.Here my friend code and name 2 0522570801 and my wi-fi name is Mike pm your friend code and there willbe a battel :twisted:

Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]