It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:51 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

This topic is on The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of time/ocarina of time Master quest. You could talk about it or what ever. If you need help and it is taking to long for somoene to responed on our post for help.You can visit http://www.zelda.com/ocarina/ this site will give you a complete zelda Ocarina of time or Master Quest walkthrough, this site will also let you wacth a movie on what ever boss you can't beat so you know how to beat him, also if you do a little downloading it will walk you through a whole duengeon. So just post about the games and ask questions if you desire.

Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I have both the games, and they are great! Especailly the game pick-screen music.
Who likes playing Whack-A-Dragon (not mole LOL) with the Megaton Hammer? MEE!!
Weird Event: Okay, it took me 3 weeks to beat the water temple on OOT, with walkthrough. It took me 4 HOURS!!! to beat it on MQ. Thats weird.

Glitch: Unlimited Skulltula (both versions)
MUST BE YOUNG LINK! And have Boomerang+Song of Storms+Bombs.
Go to Hyrule Castle. Go to the tree in the corner of the moat where Talon was. If you have it, the Stone Of Agony will rumble. Play the Song of storms and fall in the hole. Blow up the breakable walls until you find the Skulltula. Kill it. NOW STAND NEXT TO THE WARP, BUT NOT ON IT! Use the Boomerang to get the crest. As soon as the Boomerang gets it, RUN INTO THE WARP! You will appear on the surface, and it will say you got the crest. Go down again if you wish, VOILA! The Skulltula is still there!
I have 101 Skulltula crests.:P

-Gardevoir~

Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:34 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

OoT has to be one of my most favorite game's ever. The best part of the game, of course, is the music.

Hey, Gardevoir, so you don't feel as bad, it took me days and days to beat the Water Temple. In the end, I just gave up and bought a walkthrough. That temple is very frustrating, but the boss fight is worth it all in the end.

Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:51 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Morpha is weird. Volvagia/Twinrova are my favorites.
Koume and Kotake are hilarious when they die. They ARGUE as theyre going up to HEAVEN! They belong in hell! They werent good people! *finishes rant*

Fun thing 1. Before you face Bongo Bongo, have the Hover Boots on. Fall down the shaft. Every time Bongo hits the drum in the intermission, Link will levitate. Its weird and fun!
My experience: I brought OOT to my grandmas for 6 weeks dutring the summer. I beat it on my last day there. The previous year, I got all 120 Shine Sprites on Super Mario Sunshine on my last day.
GO EPONA! KEY-AW! *rides horsey*

-Gardevoir~

Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:56 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Twinrova was definately another fun boss in the game.

I gave up in Super Mario Sunshine...I ended up getting only 60 something shine sprites and couldn't get anymore. Very frustrating.

Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:00 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sorry to interrupt the nice discussion you were having. But I've stated a new rule and, until someone complains about it, anything related to any Zelda Games should come to this thred.

Have fun. :wink:

~Locked

Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:16 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Okay. I understand. I will not complain! *goes to complain* <Sarcasm, Im not really going to do that

-Gardevoir~

Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:18 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]