It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:02 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 star wars battlefront 2 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

sequel to the best-selling star wars game is coming soon!!

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefrontii

graphics look amazing like the first. online play for 64 players on a single server. ability to fly x-wings, arc-170s, tie fighters, all in space. battles from episode I - VI (the entire saga). separatists, republic, empire, rebellion all feature unique units. vehicles from at-sts to aats and clone gunships. have the opportunity to finally be a jedi temporarily and in special scenarios.

its gonna be awesome.

Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Totally Sweet!!! :D I like the 1st one a ton. And even my dad would play it!!! :shock:

Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:06 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Looks great. Spectacular. Awesome. Fabulous. Marvelous. Insert your own word here :D

The point is, I think I'm gonna buy it in the future :D

Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yay a new Battlefront, you know what this means? A multi-hour long marathon on my friend's Xbox. Can't wait.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

DUST!

Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:07 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ye i thought the jedi concept was a pretty cool addition to the game since the first game only had npc jedis and you would just stare helplessly as they invincibly mowed down the enemy. ppl had concerns about game balance once almightly god-like jedis entered and a lot of ppl actually hate it.

the engine: bf2 allows you to be a jedi mid-mission temporarily and only if certain objectives are met (capturing posts, kills, etc.). once you become a jedi a meter appears and slowly drains. once the meter's out you return to wat you were before (switches back to control of your original character). if you do jedi-like actions while you are a jedi (hacking ppl to death with your saber or crushing them with your force powers), the meter drains much slower. if you do unjedi-like actions like spawn camping, then your meter drains much faster. i think this concept balances out kinda the ooberness of jedis. wat do you guys think?

Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lucasarts even copied the mistakes of 1942: It singleplayer wasn't much...

But I think BF is a great game...

EDIT: I still don't forgive Lucasarts for canceling Sam & Max 2 !!! :x

Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:28 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i really hope that they make the game play harder and w/ more of a story line to it, it kinda seemed boring just playing all of the different places and winning like all the time, like you can go through 1P mode in like 2 hours, and then there's not much left in the game, besides beating your friends in 2P mode. however, it's a really fun game regardless

Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

you're prob referring to the console version... :x because on the original battlefront multiplayer is not "beating your friends in 2P mode." it was hot online action with up to 64 players in a server.

the new battlefront 2 will sport a singleplayer campaign that follows the 501st stormtrooper/clonetrooper division through its various exploits and missions. multiplayers wat we're all waiting for tho. again, it will be 64 players per server across space and terrestrial environments which will transition without a single loading screen during the game. pure awesomeness. :twisted:

Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:41 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On Birth Island and Navel Rock with Ho-Oh, Lugia and Deoxys
i really want to play this because of new things to fly different things to do and maybe you get to be jedis.

Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:24 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]