It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Euro 2012 Portugal vs Holland 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

So on Wednesday 20th of Jun. Portugal kicks off against Holland hoping that they will qualify in the euro group stage after 1 defeat against Germany 0-1 and a win over Denmark 2-3.Holland on the other way lost against Denmark 0-1 and lost against Germany 1-2.
So will Portugal have a chance against Holland or will Holland become the underdog and qualify in the group stage.
my predictions will be a 2-1 win over Holland (Portugal:Critiano Ronaldo 2goals)(Robin van Persie 1goal)
whats your prediction. :ugeek:

Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:40 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Perhaps a more general Euro 2012 thread would have been more appropriate.

Anyway, this game is actually taking place today, June 17. I think Holland will win. 2-0. This will be enough to send them through should Denmark lose. I believe Denmark has the best chances to be the second team to get through in this group, however. (I am confidently assuming that Germany will make it through although this is not yet certain). This group is in a very interesting situation and whatever the outcome, we're in for some good soccer today. It's unfortunate that both matches are on at the same time :(

Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:06 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Cherrygrove wrote:
Perhaps a more general Euro 2012 thread would have been more appropriate.

Anyway, this game is actually taking place today, June 17. I think Holland will win. 2-0. This will be enough to send them through should Denmark lose. I believe Denmark has the best chances to be the second team to get through in this group, however. (I am confidently assuming that Germany will make it through although this is not yet certain). This group is in a very interesting situation and whatever the outcome, we're in for some good soccer today. It's unfortunate that both matches are on at the same time :(

yea i only found out today that the match starts.thanks for the prediction :)
Portugal wins 2-1

Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]