It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Minecraft 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

So here I guess we can talk about Minecraft, from awesome servers you've been on (SW Clan), to your own Survival/Creative worlds, to your favorite YouTube players, like EthosLab and Captain Sparklez.

For example, in my survival world, I live in these wooden structures built into the sides of mountains, and I'm working on my underground base.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, I figure I might as well breathe some life into this dead topic.

So today, I decided to take another huge trip down to this incredibly expansive cave system beneath my house. I made my way through and got to this deep ravine. As I was peering over down into it, a Skeleton shot me from behind, knocking me down. I survived the fall with a half a heart left, and was about to sprint out of there, until it jumped down to finish off the job. I knew I didn't have long till my stuff despawned, and so I jumped into the lake in front of my house and took my recently discovered secret passageway through the lake bottom, and was able to make it there just in time.

Later, as I was stumbling around through the caverns, I came across a horde of Skeleton Archers. They just didn't seem to stop coming! I finally realized that it must be a dungeon. I could see in a bit, and from what I could make out, there was sand pillars filling it, and water was flooding the whole thing. I couldn't get in without being barraged by arrows, so I decided to dig from beneath. I tunneled below the dungeon, and targeted the center of it by the mossy cobble, and was able to break the spawner from beneath. I then took out the remaining archers and snagged my treasure.

So what's been happening with everyone else?

Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

MINECRAFT?!?
Samurott does not approve!
Anyways, I actually never played it before, but I dont like it because a friend drove me inSANE talking about it. But, I dont hate it. I just dont like the idea of its 'hook'. Dumb blocks. But my hatred for gives me ideas for videos. Like I have to do a project in my Digital Media class, and I'm making a tribute to Smosh by doing an edition of 'If Video Games Were Real'. So yeah, a creeper kills my friend in the vid. Its great.

Goodbye
"

Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I like mine craft but i dont love it, for obvious reasons, it gets BORING! Brick after Brick after Brick. zzzzzzz

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]