It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Dungeon Maker 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Hi I just wanted to talk about the psp game called Dungeon maker and if any one else played it or is it just me. I find it to be a great pass time Ive build soo many dungeons and then destroyed them to remake em lol. Lately Ive been playing part 2 of this game I dont know why but I find it to be a decent lil game. Have any of you ever played this for psp and did you or did you not like it let me know:).

(update)
HMMMM so I take it no one here has even heard of the game?, well let me atleast tell yall about this game. Dungeon maker is a game where you are a master dungeon maker working for a kindom to get rid of undesirable monsters and foes. In the game you can build diffrent types of dungeon like elemental type ect. You earn money to build your dungeons in the game by killing the monsters and picking up they drops such as weapons armour amongst other things.

A cool feature that I like about part 2 of this game is the you get a companion called a ginju. The ginju is basically a baby monster who hasnt decided which type monster he wants to be, eventually he learns human like form and that begins his companionship as a side kick in the dungeons. It can also learn monster types provided you find a memory of specific monster althoug I have yet to find an awesome memory.

You can also share build dungeons with friend's through psp wifi, provided you freind has game and a psp lol. Ive never really used this option cuz I have never had a freind who owned a psp, most freinds went for ps3 or other consoles.

So anyways that a lil about this game, I hope to hear from some one else who has played it and the thoughts of people reading this:) bye bye for now.

Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]