It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Big bang theory discussion(unofficial) 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Sheldon coop(jim parsons) plays sheldon(my favorite character) and walowitz is awsome. he was on ellen show on 11-8-10(jim parsons was) please post this is a very popular show so i expect a bunch of comments

visit my graffix mart, you can use them if you want, but if you do, please give me credit.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ahh yes the big bang theory, its my favorite comedy, after Red Green, Royal Canadaina Air farce, and Rick Mercer. I however tend to watch BBT more than the rst cause RG and RCAF are all repeats now ( the sereis have ended) and RM is during daily planet....

Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:10 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i hate when good shows stop! dragonball, invader zim, ect. but yeah i hate how bbt is on during community, but i'd easily pick bbt over community

visit my graffix mart, you can use them if you want, but if you do, please give me credit.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Its a great show
Raj is getting a spinoff show you know
I went and saw them in toronto on the 22 or the 29, it was great
there was free stuff and the guys from inner space were there so anyways good show

My trading thread:http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27589

my fc:0561 1373 6911

Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The show sucks.

Bazinga.

I love Big Bang Theory. Sheldon's irrational actions are pure gold, and all the other characters aren't so bad either. But Sheldon's the best. Definitely.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

searchman52 wrote:
The show sucks.

Bazinga.

I love Big Bang Theory. Sheldon's irrational actions are pure gold, and all the other characters aren't so bad either. But Sheldon's the best. Definitely.
Are they irrational, or are they more rational than anything you've ever thought of...

I like this show. It is the best CBS comedy.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:27 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

graah2 wrote:
Its a great show
Raj is getting a spinoff show you know
I went and saw them in toronto on the 22 or the 29, it was great
there was free stuff and the guys from inner space were there so anyways good show

Where did you hear that?!

Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:52 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

searchman52 wrote:
The show sucks.

Bazinga.

you scared the crap out of me, i thought u acctually hated the show!!!

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:42 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Wow, I really, really love The Big Bang Theory. It's a brilliant idea, the actors do a very good job, and the characters are ALL captivating. They are all very unique in their personalities, and they all have something attractive about them.

It's funny that Amy Farrah Fowler is my least favorite character, due to, precisely, her personality. Then again, she is identical to Sheldon, which is one of my favorites. I guess it's just that I'm already used to Sheldon's lack of social skills, while Amy is still somewhat distant to the public. Perhaps I'll eventually grow into liking her as well.

Speaking of Dr. Cooper, it's interesting to point out that he was based on his favorite fictional character, Spock. Spock himself was based on a condition known as Aspergers Syndrome, which Sheldon could also technically have. Of course, real life Aspergers doesn't really contemplates the funny bits, but the detachment from society is quite faithful.

I guess my top favorite character is Howard, though. His complete lack of sense of aesthetics, his weird relationship with his mother, that guy's just too much. Oh, and I'm also a big fan of Sheldon's and Leonard's mothers. I have to feel sorry for Leonard, though, poor guy doesn't really deserve that lack of affection.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:07 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

@Galar-your lucky your talking to one of a very small populus that understands every word that you have in that post, i just try to dumb things down so normal people can understand me, andit does sound like owards mom could have a throat problem, vibrationish type sound she gives of, or she's just a psycotic weirdo woman...

Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:33 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Muten Roshi wrote:
@Galar-your lucky your talking to one of a very small populus that understands every word that you have in that post, i just try to dumb things down so normal people can understand me, andit does sound like owards mom could have a throat problem, vibrationish type sound she gives of, or she's just a psycotic weirdo woman...

hehe, thats makes me laugh... the yelling parts i mean... but i liked the one that came out this week.

My trading thread:http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27589

my fc:0561 1373 6911

Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hey, did anyone see the Big Bang Theory panel at San Diego Comic Con this year? It was really crowded and so many people wanted to get in it was nuts!

Image (by Ender)

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]