It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Where can you still buy an AR for the GBA? 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i was wondering where I might find an Action replay for a GBA. I asked at Gamestop last sunday when I got My Heart Gold and Soul Silver and they didnt have any. I tried to win one off Ebay but I lost. Wgere else can you buy it nowadays?

Current Shiny Projects: {tepig} {eevee} {foongus}

Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:01 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

GameStop isn't the only store that sells video games, systems, and accessories. I have a lot of shops near here that sell classic gaming systems and other rares, but I live in a pretty large area. If you live in a small town, eBay would probably be your best option, but you might also want to rummage through garage sales. Most people under price their goods at sales, especially gaming systems and accessories, simply because they want their kids to get rid of them. I've also found deals at community bazaars, but those aren't common at all.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:53 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Action Replay for the GBA is expensive. Very expensive. They're also very crappy and I wouldn't suggest getting one. They brick quite fast and you don't really have to do anything to it to cause it. I've owned two, one was purchased brand new from Walmart about 5 years ago and the other was bought off eBay.

I suggest getting a Gameshark SP; you can do plenty of RSELGFR modifying pretty easily. A main drawback to Gameshark: SP is it's just as expensive as Action Replay. I managed to pick a working one up in a Pawn Shop for $1.50. :)

(I'm guessing AR GBA is so expensive and rare because 90% of the ones produced bricked)

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:08 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]