It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 the Beatles (bet you didn't expect that, did you) 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

i just wanted to know if anyone else but me on this site had a liking to tea Beatles, i know they are years before my time but i feel they have more talent (obviously) than most bands these days

my personal favorate album would be Sgt. peppers lonely heart club band, and favorate song would have to be,
A Hard days night.
what about you guys?

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:52 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I don't really own any albums, but my favorite Beatles song would have to be... I Am The Walrus. Laugh and roll your eyes all you want, I love it.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:30 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

@void.
GOO GOO GAJOOB, GOO GO GAJOOB

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
I'm a huge fan of the Beatles, but not enough to know what their albums are, I just know the songs that everyday life and my mother throw at me......my favorites are "Help" and "back in the USSR" mostly because it's about Russia. :D

Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:47 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Beatles are win. Fave songs are (at the moment) 'Back in the USSR', 'Maxwell's Silver Hammer', and 'Revolution.'

I remember when I was little, my dad would put a Beatles tape in the tape player in the car and I didn't like it because all we listened to were their love songs, and love songs aren't cool to a 6-year-old.

The other day my dad came across a site that talks about 'decoding' various Beatles songs, and talks about the 'Paul is dead' hoax. I as going to make a topic here called 'The Walrus was Paul' but I saw this one.

http://beatlesnumber9.com/number9.html
There's links at the bottom of the page to a bunch of other pages, like decoding Rocky Raccoon, and explanations/interpretations of the Paul hoax. (try /dead.html or /paulisdead.html for the hoax details; one is mostly a confession from Paul about how it was a marketing scheme, the other is people's interpretations or they talk about clues)

Image (by Ender)

Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I cannot disclose this information as it might endanger our units in the feild
"lets all get up and dance to a song that was a hit before your mother was born, though she was born a long long time ago, your mother should know, your mother should know" holy crap I love you! "what would you do if I sang out of tune? would you stand up and walk out on me?" I could go on with facts and trivia lyrics ad favorite songs, i can play tons on piano and guitar, the beatles, more specifically john and george, have more talent in one pinky than any other artist today has in their whole body throuought their life, my current definition of a band is anyone who trys to be the beatles, and fails. *cough jonas brothers cough*

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature

Fri May 07, 2010 7:52 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

A good 95% of songs on my iPod are Beatles songs, if that tells you anything. As of right now, my favorite songs are Dear Prudence, Hey Jude, and Hello Goodbye.
Favorite albums are Rubber Soul, Magical Mystery Tour, and Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

Tue May 18, 2010 7:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]