It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Best Sports Item 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

What is the coolest sports related thing you have? Mine is a baseball out of the Kauffman Stadium fountain. Two days ago I got it signed by Zack Greinke.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:36 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I suppose it'd be my Wisla Krakow (Polish soccer club) jersey. It's the 2007/2008 jersey so it's got the old sponsor TF Kable on it. Not a particular player's (although it'd be cool to have Bro?ek's) and no, it has not been signed by anyone.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mine would be my signed Toronto Maple Leaf hockey puck. I caught it in the recent TML vs Habs match last week. Then after that, I met Thomas Kaberle. That was the happiest day of my life! :D

Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

two baseball related things a commemerative baseball for three rivers stadium, and a baseball set including the 5 years the pittsburgh pirates won the world series the pirates were to 5 world series beleive or not 1909, 1925, 1960, 1971, 1979 you could look it up for all of those years.and yes they are actual baseballs.

that and a Jim thome Baseball that I won on a pitch speed guess machin

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]