Has A Video Game Made You Cry? 

Have You Cried Over a Video Game?
Yes 66%  66%  [ 53 ]
No 34%  34%  [ 27 ]
Total votes : 80

Has A Video Game Made You Cry? 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Only a few games have ever made me feel, let alone cry. One such game is the ending of FFX, though I highly detest FFX Yuna, I was sad about the ending. Another game that made me feel and cry is Shadow of the Colossus. I really cried at the end of it because I grew to love the character and what happened really didn't need to happen. A final game that made me cry is the end of Ocarina of Time when Navi left Link.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I honestly havent had a game make me cry. Ive moslty had video games tick me off...

Supreme Commander- Enemy being able to use experimental tech, while i was only able to use lvl 2 tech.
Civilization- People making treaties with you only becasue of the size of your civilization, your money and the size of your military.
Pokemon- "________" used full restore. !@#$$#$#%$!!
Megaman Zero 2 and 4. Beating the final boss, only to have him come back bigger and badder...
Bejewled twist.- Multiple bombs that you have no way of getting rid of..

Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

shinashu taji wrote:
Only a few games have ever made me feel, let alone cry. One such game is the ending of FFX, though I highly detest FFX Yuna, I was sad about the ending. Another game that made me feel and cry is Shadow of the Colossus. I really cried at the end of it because I grew to love the character and what happened really didn't need to happen. A final game that made me cry is the end of Ocarina of Time when Navi left Link.

Dude, SotC was epic and emotional. I didn't cry but I sad when the you-know-what saved your life but died.I was like "Nooooooo! Why!?"

Also I was pissed in Fable 2 when your sister is shot. I was like "you son of a b*tch! I only knew my sister for 20 minutes but that is just uncalled for!"

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

no, ive never cried cause of a video game
i often get extremely frustrated like in the gba version super mario bros 3
URGHH!!!

My trading thread:http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27589

my fc:0561 1373 6911

Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:30 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I dont cry but I usually swear. Crying is for important things in life such as when someone you kno dies or some jerk kicks you in the spot you do not want to be kicked

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:13 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Yes. Twilight Princess' ending on the Wii. Not just because It was such a brilliant ending, but because, when I began playing again,Highlight to view spoiler.
the kids were still in Kakariko and not back home

THELEGENDARY123: Proud Founder and Owner of the TL channel: Commited to bringing you the BEST pokemon banter of All time. PM thelegendary123 for availible positions!

Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:44 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I nearly cried in the climax to Pokemon White, because I thought how N must have felt Highlight to view spoiler.
knowing he was manipulated and all his goals and plans were not his but a result of conditioning, but the game that really did me in was Fire Emblem Sacred Stones, at the second last chapter. Highlight to view spoiler.
Myrrh's father is killed then resurrected by the Demon Lord, and me, being the heartless man I was, made Myrrh fight him. And then The lies she tell Eirka about how her father was happy to see her and all just made me tear up.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I havent cried but at the end of COD4 i was sad because, i thought to myself "I fought along side these men, and they just died." I dont know, i find it sad especially the following deaths of these charcters made me sad.
COD:
Ghost
Roach
Gaz
Soap
And the end of mystery dungeon.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4