It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 
 your worst childhood memories! 
Lite Four
Lite Four

This thread is for any game for any console. Preferably a game you played when you were a little kid.

Sonic 1: Labyrinth Zone - before I was a teenager, I could NEVER get past this :censored: stage. It was way harder to me than Scrap Brain Zone (which I accessed through the level select). I always drowned in act 3, usually at the end when I was chasing Robotnik. If not, I died through normal methods, because if you lose your rings at Robotnk and continued you didn't get ANY rings.

Sonic 2: A few really awful memories, the first being Chemical Plant act 2. This was my first game ever and I had a hell of a time making it past the water part. If I DID somehow make it, I'd almost always fall back in through the platforms or fall in the bottomless pit after the loop.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Sandopolis Zone - for obvious reasons. I won't elaborate further.

Streets of Rage: The raging bitch twins from hell - my brother and I played that game for HOURS and still, we could NEVER get past them in round 8. They weren't THAT bad in round 5 because you could use the cops, but you can't use them in round 8. We didn't make it to Mr. X until we were teenagers.

Jurassic Park: Pretty much every time you jump down from a platform Grant falls through the screen. This was incredibly unfair and was probably a glitch. I think the programmers made the "falling to your death" thing way too sensitive, so if you fall just an inch off the screen, you're freakin' dead! You only get THREE LIVES too, and there are no extra lives. Good luck beating this game, I've never done it as Grant.

Golden Axe: I can't explain it, but if you've played this game, you'll know what I'm talking about. The way you fight the enemies is so...broken. When you try to fight them normally (especially in the later levels) they'll just gang bang you unless you dash attack them. D:

Super Mario Bros.: World 3 - I used to slam the controller on my aunt's basement floor, god that world pissed me off so much. I thought all 4 levels were difficult, and I lost all my lives on them.

Aladdin (Genesis): The Escape - you know...that level with the lava? I used to scream and throw the controller at the TV that level was so hard. I was only 7 or so, but still.

The Lion King: Just Can't Wait to be King - if you've ever played this game, there isn't much expaination needed. This level was way too difficult for kids ( :censored: the whole game in general, I still can't beat it) and there's a part where you have to roar at monkeys to beat the level. Oh god it pisses me off just thinking about it. ;(

Pokemon Stadium: It'll always be the hardest Pokemon game for me. The AI is notorious for abusing stuff like t-wave + wrap, using broken Pokemon like Starmie and Dragonite, and pissing me off every way possible.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:35 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Krisp wrote:

Golden Axe: I can't explain it, but if you've played this game, you'll know what I'm talking about. The way you fight the enemies is so...broken. When you try to fight them normally (especially in the later levels) they'll just gang bang you unless you dash attack them. D:

I didn't know what to say until I read that one. Yeah, Golden Axe is pure unprocessed evil.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:06 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Ooohh...Let me see...

I remember. There is a game I played a lot (And still play a lot) called Abe's Exoddus.
There was this one part where there was a long ledge. You were underneath it, with some nasty
Slogs on top. You head to tease one or two over the ledge, and run back and pull a cerain lever to kill
them. I could never, EVER, get by there. (In fact, it was only rather recently.)

Of course, there are dozens of places like that in this game, where it simply took milllions of re-tries to finally get it.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:16 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

In addition to most of the ones Krisp mentioned...

Earthbound: I first played this when I was an illiterate kid who didn't understand RPGs. I didn't know how to fluently read at the time, so a game that heavily relies on text didn't work quite well with me. Thus, the game gave me lots of fits when my brother rented it. Also, exploding enemies. (although Mother 1 is even more brutal at times)

Super Mario Land 2: Wario's Castle is too intense for a kid. One false step or poorly timed jump means death.

Super Mario Bros: Hammer Bros. I swear, my hands started flailing everywhere when I encountered them.

Super Castlevania IV: Jumping is so nit picky and unforgiving in this game; one false touch on the control pad will send you falling to your doom.

Mega Man 2: Quick Man's stage is just so... damn hard. Too difficult for a youth to handle normally. Even with Flash Man's power to stop the stage's instant death beams, I'd lose to Quick Man himself, because his movement pattern is so erratic.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time: That one boss battle against Shredder where he's in the foreground and you have to throw enemies at him. On easier difficulties, it's fine, but on the hardest, it's a pain the ass. Reason being that the only foot soldiers that spawn are the block whore ones. FFFFF.

I know I have more, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:04 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Super Mario: Seven Golden Coins
Clockwork/factory (or whatever it was called) zone always made me so angry. Too many moving parts and spiky bits. Space zone was also a pain.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
oooh man. I remember trying to play this as a little kid. it did NOT work. the dungeons scared to poo out of me, and the game's somewhat poor lighting did not help. (I recently pulled it out again and played through it.. Ganon's battle is sooo dark. maybe it's just my tv.) redeads and dead hands scared me out of my mind too. The spike walls of doom room in the shadow temple took me forever to figure too.

Bomberman 64: the second attack
This game is insane awesome, challenging too. The bosses get crazy difficult though. there are three bosses to fight IN A ROW at the end, along with a boss in the middle of the final level. Also, if you feel like that's too easy, there is also an alternate ending with an alternate final final boss. from the fourth boss of the game to the third to last, each one has a special one hit KO move. which sucks. cause while it's predictable, (the boss flares up, freezing for a moment, then rushes where you stood), the bosses are so much faster than you, it's not even funny. One final boss (the one from the "good" ending) has a battlefield that is a rotating black hexagon with a black background, and the only time you can see the ground is when it flashes (like shiny flash. imagine a *shiiiiing!* sound). the boss FLIES over your bomb blasts, and while it has no one hit KO move, it's moves have incredible range and power (four hearts in one hit! eep!) The OTHER final boss (from the "bad" ending) has an attack where he shoots l4z0r b33mz all over the entire field. This is nearly impossible to dodge, with the only way of doing so is to sort of run behind him with almost perfect timing. Also on the final level, there is a lava field you must traverse using ice bombs. this is a PAIN. first you have to use normal bombs to raise the lava level, then you have to quickly kick ice bombs onto the lava to create you path to the two arms of the ship. the path lasts for a short time, the bombs can and will hurt you, and a fall in the lava is a one hit KO. By the way, this is AFTER the halfway point of the level. every level you start you get 3 gameovers where you can start with your bonuses (running shoes, fire ups, bomb ups, etc.) It is pretty much impossible to beat any of the last bosses with 0 firepower and 0 bomb level. So yea. that's my rant on Bomberman 64: the second attack. it's still a good game though. lots of nice tricky puzzles that are frustrating as heck.

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:31 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I was a very emotional child, so all the most difficult games (and even those that truely weren't) resulted in frustration: slamming controllers, beating the system, yelling, and yes, even crying sometimes. I can't describe which had been most frustreting, but platformers gave me the biggest problems. Until SK challenged me to beat Castlevania III with Grant only, I thought the series was severely overrated; now, it's one of my favorites. Sometimes the hardest are the best, and sometimes being so hard makes it so terrible. This man has tought me that.

Video games are ecstacy, but losing is despondent.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:38 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Pokemon Coliseum: When I was eight, I was playing this. I had the DNA samples, and for some reason didn't catch onto the fact that they unlock the door, so there I was, for hours, pressing random buttons on my GC controller until it opened. >_>

Pokemon Blue:
I didn't realise that the mat was the door.

Star Wars - Jedi Power Battles: I was always trying to do those special cheats and get the hidden items. They were real, but I couldn't do it. Secret level 14 where you have to beat 100 enemies with only one heal was a pain - especially since I got down to ten, then died.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:10 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

LOL oh man, Krisp. I remember all of those that you mentioned XD

I think my worst memory would be the time I spent hours using the Morph materia in FF7 to get stat sources in the sunken airship. I was boosting my characters stats WAY high with these. Well, my dad walks in and goes to turn on the light, but instead he hits the switch that powers the TV.

All of that progress lost. I was so ticked.

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:51 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The one on Blue, the Silph Warp tile thing got me > . >
Some games are just plain EBIL and I know n00bs cr8ed 'em.

Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:23 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Spiritombs Nightmare wrote:
Ooohh...Let me see...

I remember. There is a game I played a lot (And still play a lot) called Abe's Exoddus.
There was this one part where there was a long ledge. You were underneath it, with some nasty
Slogs on top. You head to tease one or two over the ledge, and run back and pull a cerain lever to kill
them. I could never, EVER, get by there. (In fact, it was only rather recently.)

Of course, there are dozens of places like that in this game, where it simply took milllions of re-tries to finally get it.

I would have to agree with Spirit. Abe's Exodus was an extremely hard game. It ended up making me break a PS1 controller. I think the hardest parts were the Slig Barracks.

Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:59 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Krisp wrote:
[color=#ff6ec7]This thread is for any game for any console. Preferably a game you played when you were a little kid.

Sonic 1: Labyrinth Zone - before I was a teenager, I could NEVER get past this :censored: stage. It was way harder to me than Scrap Brain Zone (which I accessed through the level select). I always drowned in act 3, usually at the end when I was chasing Robotnik. If not, I died through normal methods, because if you lose your rings at Robotnk and continued you didn't get ANY rings.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Sandopolis Zone - for obvious reasons. I won't elaborate further.

Super Mario Bros.: World 3 - I used to slam the controller on my aunt's basement floor, god that world pissed me off so much. I thought all 4 levels were difficult, and I lost all my lives on them.

I know what you mean about the sonic (i have never played #2 though), but in mario world 1-2, at the platforms, if you get the right jump ull be up where the letters are, on the top platform and you go to the end and there are three pipes that take you to different lvls

My hardest was I wanna be the guy (forgot which site to download it on though) because the levels are placed in a way that guarentees all the cheapness in the world. Ive watched videos on YouTube of grown men(without lives) Screaming at the top of their lungs trying to complete the game

Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:33 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Shadowninja wrote:
but in mario world 1-2, at the platforms, if you get the right jump ull be up where the letters are, on the top platform and you go to the end and there are three pipes that take you to different lvls

First, it's Super Mario Bros. that you're talking about. Second, how does revealing the warps that everyone knows about have any relevance to this thread's subject?

-----------

Super Mario World 3: I remembered that a lot of the later levels in Worlds 7 and 8 scared me for some reason. Perhaps their high difficulty combined with the threatening environments just offset me as a kid. Sure enough, I saved all the Lakitu Clouds I could so I could skip levels in the dark forest part of World 8 (the section where you can't see the entire stage-select map).

Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:01 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

The Legend Of Zelda:
The original game... God it's tough. Either that or I just suck.

Anybody remember Sonic 3? I cant get past the Marble whatever the **** it is zone.. DX

Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:24 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The Lion King - The game was completely fine and easy for me to do. Up until the Stampede. To this day, I still haven't beaten that level.
Super Mario 64 - Easy game. Except that I'm missing one star. One star, it's a hidden one, and I don't know which one it is.

Most of my bad video game childhood memories had nothing to do with the game itself, moreso with my older brother, Eddie.
When I was a handful of years old, my brother got his first SNES. He prompty bought Star Fox and good times were had by all. Except me.
He would sit me in front of the TV when I was 3 or 4. Right in front of it. And then purposely crash the ship, screaming that I was in the ship and I was going to die. I had a vivid imagination, and my mom has a lot of memories of pulling me away from the TV in hysterical tears. I'm still terrified of those asteroids with the faces on them that drag you into the other dimension.

The second worst one was when I finished the Pokedex in Red. I had all of the pokémon except Pinsir for years, and when I finally got one, I was ecstatic. I shut the game off and without thinking, I left it on my kitchen table. Someone decided that it would be a great idea to start playing Pokémon, so he picked up my game, restarted it, and got halfway to Viridian City before he got bored and shut it off. I turned on my game again and had nothing but a level 6 bulbasaur named "Weedwacker." Haven't touched it since.

Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sonic 2:
The Final Boss always plagued me as a child, i could never beat him.

Pokemon Yellow:
Gary. I HATE that son of a bitch. HE WAS SO HARD. Just because I'm so awesome, i pick Charmander 99.9% of the time. When I battled him as the champion, I made A perfect team.

Parasect = Alakazam
Charizard = Exeggutor
Gyrados = Sandslash
Raichu = Vaporeon
Gyrados = Ninetales
Rhydon = Magneton

My other Pokemon was usually Victreebel, just in case Vaporeon took out my Raichu.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:08 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i have only 3 too list

Mortal Kombat 2(i think its 2 for one of the segas)-story mode-when i was five beating 5 or 6 kombatants in a row was maddening but now its way worse with all the chars. you have too beat

pokemon snap(N64 i believe)-the legends- oh dear god it was irrititing spending how long on a near pointless misson too take a picture of a moltres or a mew

and worst of all

watching my little sister play Lilo and Stitch: the game -throughout the entire game- like all small child games it was horrifying even listening too it from another room let alone helping my (at the time 3or 4year old) sister at this irritatng lump of :censored: of a game

Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:38 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Link the oranica? of time: I kept on trying to play that scarcrow song on the boat that magically floats(where you have to fight the enemies?) to get the golden spider and I always screwed it up. I changed the song several times and still couldn't get it. :frustrated: So I finally gave up and went on ahead to beat "ganadorks" arse.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have to agree with R_R about Hammer Bros. The only way to defeat them is get a lucky fireball shot (they never stop moving! :mad: ), or get a super mushroom and jump on them right after getting hit. Heck, it's harder to beat a Hammer Bro than beat bowser.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:29 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Yoshi getting squashed by Thwomp in the Bowser's Castle course in Super Mario Kart for the SNES. I always ended up in a lava pool right afterwards too and lost most of my races that way. I hated that so much as a kid. Not sure if anyone here remembers that game, though, but it was fun otherwise.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:09 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Mario Kart 64:That stupid rainbow road was too hard, whenever I came close to winning I'd be hit with a shell or something else. To add to that my controllers joystick was weird so to turn to the left I'd have to press harder than I needed to. Bad memories...

Streets of rage: Whenever I'd played co-op with my younger sister the game automatically adds another boss to the boss fights. Well she would do good throughout the mission but when it got to the boss fight she would die and I'd be stuck fighting two bosses. The hardest ones to fight alone were the Girl Twins on the boat and the Fat Brothers at the docks, use to piss me off. Bad memories...

Mortal Kombat(post Genesis):These games always pissed me off because it's difficult as hell to pull off combos and special moves without button mashing. On one of the later Mortal Kombat games there was like this weird story mode thing, but anyway you had to go to the dojo and learn moves to move on, I never made it past the first mission. It seems like the Mortal Kombat games got harder after the genesis.

Final Fantasy III:The last area the in the game the Crystal tower is hell just to get through, then theres like 4 bosses you have to fight before the end boss. Shes like this Medusa thing that just owns your team, I've had this game since it came out, I don't even play it anymore. The game is great, it's just the end boss is way to hard. Getting to lvl 99 on any FF game means you have to devote your life to it. My characters are in the 95-97 range and I still can't beat her.

Mike Tyson's Punchout!!:Like what the hell, when you make it to the Mike Tyson fight he's impossible to beat. He hits you once and it's a KO, or he hits like a good two times even while your blocking and your knocked out. They made him way to hard. I thought he was just hard because I was a kid, but I'm an adult now with more gaming experience and still can't beat him. Most people I talk to can't either.

Kingdom Hearts 2:I was like what 15 or something when this game came out doesn't seem that long ago but I think it was over 4 years. Anyways I hated the game while playing it because it was extremely easy, there was no challenge what so ever. That was until that stupid ass Sephiroth fight, I think they made him super hard because of all those douche bag fanboys. I don't know. His health was just to high you had to be lvl 99 or something to beat that bastard. He wasn't even that hard in the original FF.

Final Fantasy X:I don't remember the exact name of the boss but you were like trying to save Yuna on a frozen lake or something and had to fight this machina machine. That was hard as hell, me and my childhood friend tried for days to beat it. Took like a week I think. that was annoying hell.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:08 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

Any Variation of Street Fighter 2: TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER UPPERCUT TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER KNEE TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER UPPERCUT TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER KNEE TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER UPPERCUT TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER KNEE TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER UPPERCUT TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER KNEE TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER UPPERCUT TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER KNEE TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER UPPERCUT TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER KNEE TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER UPPERCUT TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER KNEE TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER UPPERCUT TIGER TIGER TIGER

Enough said, really. My worst childhood memories were being the bitch of Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

SMB 3: World 8: GODDAMN BOWSER'S BOSS LEVEL!!!!

Sonic The Hedgehog (on Genesis): Yes World 4, Labyrinth Zone. Actually died in 4-2 and had to start over!!!
Sonic The Hedgehog (GBA remake) So much easier. I actually am ticked now that I can't get all the Chaos emeralds.

Yoshi's Island: Level 2-4: This may have been the easiest world 2 level. Why a "worst childhood memory?" If you've saw the boss, it looks so realistic. At age 7, it was even scarier than the local bully (was age 10). Due to level 2-4, Yoshi's Island was given to my 4 year old cousin. My aunt is now very mad at me.

Sonic Advance 2: CAN'T GET ANY OF THE FRICKING CHAOS EMERALDS.

and finally: Pokemon...

Emerald: After watching the TV series when I was 5, I got this when I was 12. Boy was it awkward when I started. "Will you stop screaming DODGE IT!"

EDIT: @frost: What about M. Bison? I could only beat him with the russian guy or the girl, and even then it was near impossible.

PBR/Sapphire: PBR was boring since I didn't own a DS, and Sapphire was boring and difficult compared to Emerald.

Last edited by LSA2013 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:51 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

My memory is really crud, so I have a hard time remembering, but it was mostly a few games. Donkey kong country and that :censored: boss that was so hard to kill. I loved that game, but that boss was ridiculous. There was a sonic game that really got to me, but it can't remember the exact title. There was this one level with an ocean of motor oil O.o Anyways, I could never get past that. I remember sonic as having a lot of hard, weird levels. xD

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:31 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
For me, let's see...
NES : Wizards & Warriors - This game while I liked it for some stupid reason, I was just not getting past the first area, enough said.
Terminator(I think this was the game) - This game was another I found unbeatable & the scene that shows when the enemy catches you gave me nighmares, not even joking about this.
SNES : Mortal Kombat 3 / Ultimate - This game was fun back when I actually played it, but I was just not beating that horseman dude (whoever he is) & when I finally did it with Sector, the last person always played baseball with my character's body & then finished me off respectively. This is when games used to anger me greatly.
Super Star Wars / The Empire Strikes Back - This game was frustrating at every single change in the level. The sad thing is I would play this nightmare vigorously only to lose eventually everytime. Those were very dark times.
Super Punch Out! - Okay let me be very clear on this...this game, was one of my top 3 SNES games of all time so I always liked playing it. However, once I got to the Special Curcuit...all hell would break lose when I got to either one of the brothers at any given time causing me OMG loses until I beat the first one thus making him child's play now. Now only the second one would give me trouble & this still happens today. Back then I only managed to beat him once, once & by luck (one of life's happier moments).
Contra 3 / The Alien Wars - Fighting the last boss on Normal was just seeming impossible as some things seemed undodgable until I finally beat it only to lose later when the game advances right to stage 1 Hard mode :cry: . Also stage 5 was just no fun in general.
Super Street Fighter 2 - Bison...enough said.
Gamecube : Super Smash Bros. Melee - again, another game I always like playing but when I tried to attempt the 20 KO in Cruel Melee thing...darkness dawned & it became a whirlwind of frustrations & despair until I finally pulled it off with Roy only to discover that it was a April Fools Prank, I curse for like 5 minutes 40.
Time Splitters 2 - Achieving the platinum trophies' requirements, & the thing that's messed up about it is I never did but somewhat close though.
GBA : Ecks VS Sever - okay first, I'm not a fan of FPS games in general but I didn't like this game due to the fact that in order to see the last 4 or so missions I had to use passwords I found online meaning I could never get there myself.
NDS : Rayman DS - This game is just too flawed to explain & I had the nerve to dare attempt to play it. That :censored: broken game.
Wii : Super Mario Galaxy - Boring, boring, & more boring then boring could ever be boring.
SEGA Genesis : Art of Fighting - The last boss was not even fair & wanna know something else, I beat him once & can no longer do it again, ever.
Sonic 1 - this game is the worse of SEGA console Sonic games...the last boss was just not even, I just don't see myself ever playing that game again aside from the 1st zone's first part as that was fun speed running.
Sonic 3 - the last boss has the ability to kill you in Super Sonic mode too easily. I mean I got some stuff but come...on now.
Samarai Showdown - Around stage 5 this game got impossible for me to advance in, seriously very angering.
Turrican - I ccouldn't get past the 2nd or 3rd stage due to OMG difficulty. I just stopped playing it eventually.
Dreamcast : Jet Grind Radio - the problem here was more so my Dreamcast rather then the game as it was kind of messed up making the game not visually show all the objects & the police would also just not show up. The vision problem made Yo-yo pure :censored: insanity to deal with but with luck & understanding of a half visable area I got lucky & won by the inch, by the inch. Slate also gave me OMG problems, but I never got to deal with him cause my Dreamcast had to be returned for a Gamecube.
Spawn in the Demon's Hand - okay this game had some awesome looking characters but was all arena battle style which made the main single player mode painful beyond belief.
Xbox : Def Jam / Fight for NY - I shouldn't have to explain this one but I will. Playing this game is like running from the police, it can't be done, permanently anyway.
Xbox 360 : Marvel Ultimate Allience 2 - okay, one of my favorite games on the 360 but as with most games, the last boss is just boring difficult. When am I going to fight a final boss I actually want to fight over again?
PS : Final Fantasy 8 - when I discovered that Disc 3 always messed up on the dream scene where the dragon turns out to be real & then right where the fight starts, black screen of death with the bgm playing but nothing else, :cry: whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Yugioh / Forbidden Memories - Dueling some people wasn't even something that I can even call playing a game, it was more like manipulating RNG without any help what so ever.
PS2 : Devil May Cry - Dante Must Die Difficulty is just painful & I barely even beat the game on this difficulty to begin with & it was like a rollercoaster ride that is actually scary. Devil May Cry 3 I had the same problems with only never beating it on said difficulty.
Devil May Cry 2 - Camera made this game scary frustrating, to the point where I just couldn't play it & my older sister just wouldn't let it go & beat it then returned it really soon afterwards. This is the only DMC game I did not beat.
Kingdom Hearts - love the game, hated fighting Sephiroth in Hercules world. He always did that move that knocked you down to 1HP & with the limited space to move around in the tornament fights this became one of the hardest fights of my life which I have never beaten & never will.
Genji / Dawn of the Samerai - the last area of this game before & during the last boss fight...all just too much difficulty for me to go through again.
Soul Calibur 3 - The Tale of Souls mode is just annoyingly boring but it was the thing I liked about Soul Calibur 3 the most, isn't that weird. Eventually I just decided to use the game to help create characters for some of my future work & nothing more.
DBZ Budokai 2 - Fighting Majin Buu in this game is defenetely an impossible feat under pretty much all curcumstances & this game lacked crucial controls to stand up to Budokai 3 in anyway what so ever.
Capcom VS SNK 2 - Let me make this short...uber SNK like special final bosses, Shin Akuma & Ultimate Rugal (was actually harder what the...).
Burnout 3 - This franchise in general makes me mad as a cow at every advance. I have because of this lost all hope for accepting any racing game aside from the Midnight Club games for good.
PS3 : Heavenly Sword - the final boss again with this one too...can't figure it out :evil: errrrr, angry grunt face. I should probably try this again before I never want to ever again.
Soul Calibur 4 - let's see, oh yeah...the clothing/equipment determining your HP, ATK, DEF was a very stupid idea, yeah I said it.
Midnight Club / Los Angeles - this game's change in steering controls killed the franchise for me for good.
...I'm done now.

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]