Pokemon Ranger

I had a Silver Ds but it died
Then I got a white DS lite
I now have a Dialga / Palkia DS lite which has a iron color inside

I gonna wait on the dsi

Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:17 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I have the classic blue ds. It is my older sisters, but she doesn't play with it much like I do. I can't wait to get the new DSi. Its all I ever talk about. Maybe in light blue or just black, not sure really.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:11 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Nintendo DS Lite in White. Can't really see the point of buying a DSi till my Lite breaks.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:40 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Black DS Lite. It's pretty nice. =)

Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:12 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My DS Lite is black, but my older DS (the first model) is silver. After a while I started to get bored with the screaming colour and decided to cover the corner of the cover (hah) with a wood decor. :D

Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:46 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
I have a red fat DS that I got about 2 years ago, and it came with Mario Kart DS. I'm proud to say that I never bought into that stuff how ds lite and dsi are better.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i used to have a white ds lite but the top screen got wobbly and the touchscreen sucked.Then i bought my stepbro's black lite (he made me pay $100 :( ) its in perfect condition to this day (about 95%) but I just got the DSi and its so much better :D (to me). My DSi is black of course. I was torn between black or blue but had to think fast so got black.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:05 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My classic DS was light blue and my DS Lite is pink :)

Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:33 pm
Profile YIM
Lite Four
Lite Four

Orange_Flaaffy wrote:
My classic DS was light blue and my DS Lite is pink :)

Did you get Nintendogs as a bundled game with your original DS?

My DS phat was teal, my first DS Lite was black (and it's the only DS I still have besides the DSi), my second DS Lite was white, and my DSi is blue.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:40 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I had a good ol' red DS fat, which came with Mario Kart. Sadly, it doesn't work anymore, but I'm considering a DSi.

Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My DS is Electric Blue, of the Non-diet variety. Got it about 2 years ago on my 13th birthday, and the only problem with it is a mis-colored pixel on the touchscreen, which always glows red. I'm considering getting a DSLite for its better backlighting and cleaner graphics.

Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:57 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mine is White, at the time it was hard to find white, in the summer in 2006. I want a blue DSi now, though. My friend is using her 3rd DS at the moment. I don't know what color her first one was, but she lost it or it got stolen or whatever about a year after she got it. So she got the black and red one, which started breaking, and she got a new one a year later, the Pokemon one shortly after it came out. I want that DS now. (all DSs mentioned in this post are DS lites)

Image (by Ender)

Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:38 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My original DS was the bulky gray version. The right hinge cracked, but other than that, it's perfectly fine. I use it for Pokemon trading, and as an alarm, since it has better sound quality than the DS Lite.

A year or so back, I ordered a DS Lite off of eBay. But not just any colored DS Lite. A special edition one that is gold in color, has a Triforce in the bottom-right corner of the outside of the lid, came with little... Zelda aplique things, and The Legends of Zelda Phantom Hourglass. I had extra money, so I figured I might as well. =P

Avatar and Signiture made by my awesome friend.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have a Black DS Lite. I haven't damaged it in anyway.

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:45 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My original was a white DS Lite, but it's the one that ran away, along with my Pearl and Sapphire editions. The new one is just the plain silver DS Lite. Boo, DSis. Pieces of junk. Taking away the GBA slot causes me to immediately lose all interest in ever purchasing one. Also, I consider the little webcam thing rather pointless. Stupid addition, if you ask me. Anyway, yeah. Never intend to buy one of the blasted things.

Working my way through Pokedex completion. Seen 418, caught 295.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:48 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Cedar wrote:
My original was a white DS Lite, but it's the one that ran away, along with my Pearl and Sapphire editions. The new one is just the plain silver DS Lite. Boo, DSis. Pieces of junk. Taking away the GBA slot causes me to immediately lose all interest in ever purchasing one. Also, I consider the little webcam thing rather pointless. Stupid addition, if you ask me. Anyway, yeah. Never intend to buy one of the blasted things.

tl;dr - People cannot understand why other people can enjoy things they don't like.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Apologies, Registeel_Rocks. Obviously that came off the wrong way. I'm saying that the addition of the webcam and subtraction of the GBA slot are not a good decision, in my opinion. If you enjoy messing around with the webcam, more power to you. The commercials certainly make it look like it could be entertaining. It's just not what I'm looking for in a DS, so I don't intend to purchase one. If you prefer the DSi, more power to you. I'm sorry if it came off as "I think everyone who likes the DSi is idiotic", because I truly don't think that. I just am not a fan of the product itself. And, as I look through my previous post, I didn't at all reference the people who like the DSi, simply the DSi itself. Never made a comment saying anything about not understanding other people liking the DSi, so I honestly don't know why I'm defending myself over this. I respect the opinions of others, and that's that. There are things I dislike a good deal more than the DSi, and I still have friends that are OMGSH THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER, and while I heartily disagree, they have the right to have their own opinion.

[/rant] Enough of this. I would rather not argue.

Working my way through Pokedex completion. Seen 418, caught 295.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:31 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

No need to apologize, no harm done. Sometimes the hasty, young Nintendo fanboy inside takes control of my brain. :)

I would definitely agree that the DSi is not for everyone, though.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:59 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh, I didn't know it didn't have the duel-slot function! I'm double-glad now that I'm not trading in my DS lite! I need it to trade between my games, and transport my Emerald clones/catch pokemon on it! I was wondering how they got all that extra info into that small system, the camera, internet, music, etc. My friend got one and has no GBA games, has Platinum, and needs the new DSi-version AR. Why is there a new one for DSi?

Image (by Ender)

Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The old AR doesn't work with the DSi because it has a "DSi Menu" that it always loads right away (no option for "Load Game Upon Startup"), similar to the Wii's "Wii Menu".

Yeah, if Dual Slot functionality is absolutely vital to your gaming habits, then you shouldn't get a DSi unless you plan on keeping your previous DS unit(s). Personally, I'm satisfied with already having a boatload of ways to play GBA games, but not everyone is in my boat either.

Also, if anyone plans on continuing discussion of the DSi further (unless you talk about what color one you got), let's all do so in the DSi thread.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

between my brother and i we've had
dsfat blue and silver
dsl black and white

Thu May 07, 2009 2:16 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

*Pats Chubs, my silver DS Phat* My first, (and only) DS that I got in 2005 still works. I love it to bits. It's just the regular silver kind. It hasn't died on me yet, and I vowed to not get a DS Lite (as much as I want one,) until Chubs dies (yes, I named my DS *sweatdrop.*) But when it does die, I hope to get a Pink, Black, Red, Blue, or White DS Lite. I might not get a pink one in the end because then I might get it mixed up with my brother's (yes, he has a pink DS lite.) My Mum also has a pink DS Lite which she doesn't use very often.

Tue May 12, 2009 9:18 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I had a white DS Lite, but sold it and bought a black DSi. Love it.

Sat May 16, 2009 6:00 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

is broke a colour?

Mon May 18, 2009 9:20 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Blue original DS, Red and Black DS lite, and Black DSi.

Mon May 18, 2009 5:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next