It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 guitar hero world tour 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I was wondering if someone wtih the game could tell me. Do the Wii and PS2 versions have downloads and song editing? and more importantly, are any of the versions worth buying?
thanks, i'll remember that for christmas

Last edited by Anbukakashi14 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:10 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Well.

I myself have the 360 version. I'm actually not a huge Guitar Hero fan myself; I haven't bought every single one, nor do I spend long hours playing it like, for example, Left 4 Dead. But when my friends and family want to play with me, it's a blast. Going off of normal gameplay, I'd recommend any platform version of GH: World Tour if you think you'll have fairly enough chances to play with other people.

As for Wii and PS2 version having downloads + song editing, they both have the song creating mode. However, the PS2 version cannot upload custom-created songs. In addition, the Wii also has the downloadable song feature just like the PS3 and 360 versions; PS2 does not. If downloading songs is important to you, I would avoid the PS2 version.

Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:05 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]