It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Minecraft Problems PLEASE HELP 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I got minecraft for the pc and every time I try to enter the program on my desktop a little hourglass appears and then it vanishes and nothing happens , also when I go to play classic or multiplayer on my browser it automatically closes me out of the browser regardless of the browser. If anyone has expeireinced this problem and knows how to fix it please post

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:03 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I don't know, but this really seems like something that shouldn't be in this forum.

I'd just like to draw attention to your **** signature though. I don't like you using our site to help some **** asshole sell advertising space so you can win something. If I were an administator, it'd be gone, but I'm not, so I'm hoping someone else will take care of it.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I've never had this problem with Minecraft, it sounds like it's probably something to do with your computer (perhaps you don't have enough ram or good enough video card) or Java. Try updating your version of Java to the most recent version, if that doesn't work you should probably try search for a solution to the problem on the Minecraft message boards.

Also, I totally want a free Xbox! lolololol!!! Seriously, your signature is blatant advertisement for a seemingly shady business that just wants to steal people's information. I agree with DatVu's suggestion and remove it.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]