It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 scary parts in games 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Steel_Eel wrote:
The Gygas boss battle in Earthbound was the most insane thing in the entire video game world. First he turns into a fetus and then he starts yelling your characters name. Battle him durring the daytime, because at night, you will pee. Garunteed.

It's so disturbing. especially if you get the background from it. it's based off the creators childhood memories. how he walked into an adult theater and a movie was playing and when i walked in a girl was being raped. thats why it keeps saying your name and going " i feel g o o d" and "i feel h...a..p p y" its supposed to be that. and something about it is supposed to look like the womans "warped and distorted" breasts. really disturbing.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Steel_Eel wrote:
The Gygas boss battle in Earthbound was the most insane thing in the entire video game world. First he turns into a fetus and then he starts yelling your characters name. Battle him durring the daytime, because at night, you will pee. Garunteed.

Agreed, I've never been filled with such....dread from a game before.

xox

Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:05 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The Majora's Mask moon really was pretty creepy. It made me not want to play the game.

Ocarina of Time: Redeads scred me for the longest time. And they still do.

The Alphabugs in Megaman BN3 were pretty startling and creepy.

Embarassingly, the "time running out" melody in Super Mario Bros. (the original) made my heart race.

Similarly, the drowning music in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 scared me A LOT. I mean, I had nightmares of it. Also, if anyof you ever got Sonic CD, the Game Over music (the creepy laughs) I still have trouble listening too.

I'm a wuss. :D

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:50 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The Maze game.

But really, Majora's Mask. The whole thing. They made almost the entire game creepy. Most notably Ikana Canyon.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:21 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Steel_Eel wrote:

Fun Fact: Gyiyg's troubled designer also just happened to design Mewtwo; you might notice that the two look alike.

Therefore, I believe that Mewtwo in Gen V should evolve into Gyigas. :D Can you imagine?

Or maybe in the new Zelda Wii Game, Gyigas will combine with Navi from the past...

NESS! LISTEN! NESS! LISTEN! NESS... I'M SO LONELY!

Valentine wrote:
the shy guys in yoshi's story (n64) gave me nightmares after playing it and dying over and over again, but maybe that's because i was 6 or 7.

Not even kidding - one my most most distinct childhood nightmares was one involving those shy guys. And the Monopoly Guy. I'm not kidding.

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

LeoTheLion wrote:
Steel_Eel wrote:

Fun Fact: Gyiyg's troubled designer also just happened to design Mewtwo; you might notice that the two look alike.

Therefore, I believe that Mewtwo in Gen V should evolve into Gyigas. :D Can you imagine?

Or maybe in the new Zelda Wii Game, Gyigas will combine with Navi from the past...

NESS! LISTEN! NESS! LISTEN! NESS... I'M SO LONELY!

I hate you, Leo. I hate you so much. It's a good thing I'm not fond of Mewtwo. Or Navi from the past.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3