It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Legend of Korra Teaser 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_VkHYtS6MY&feature=player_embedded this was posted on a website by the cool MasonTheChef. Basically the teaser trailer for the sequel series of Nickelodeon's series Avatar the Last Airbender. The teaser shows some promise and looks like it is taking the series into a new direction. Thoughts and opinions on this?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:59 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Looks awesome. Avatar: The Last Airbender was a really well-done show, and I have no reason to doubt that this one will also be awesome.

I can't remember, although I know they mentioned it in an interview sometime last year... Aang and Katara's child (daughter?) is featured in the show, but I can't remember if they're the next Avatar, or the Airbender that the next Avater goes to to learn Airbending from?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The girl featured throughout the teaser is the titular character Korra, the new avatar from the Water Tribe. Aang and Katara's son is the one to teach her airbending.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:18 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I so too excited for this, I cannot :censored: wait, I just cannot wait for this to start...

Also, I really hope girl who looks like Katara or rather, Korra is not like Katara, just saying...

I also hope to find out about the situation mentioned regarding Zuko's mother, it came at the last minute & threw me for a loop, I need answers, ANSWERS :o ...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Huh. Very interesting, but I probably won't wind up watching it anyways. I never finished the original series, but it was pretty good overall.

Polar bear-wolf ftw.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:43 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I loved the show. The movie was horrendous, but I hope with the new series, they'll redeem themselves.

sad but rad

Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Apparently it's been almost a year since this thread was active, but whatever. :lol: Now that I heard of it (only a couple weeks ago, though) I'm excited for it. If it's half as good as the Last Airbender, it'll still be great.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I think it will be at least as good as Airbender. The first episode premiered on Saturday (I think?), and iTunes had the first two episodes up as a free preview, and they were pretty much awesome.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:28 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

legend of Korra teaser TV Show is Full of Action and Animation. Korra is my Favorite Character int this TV show. Michael Dante DiMartino is the Director of this TV show.I never miss to watch this show if is airing on the T.v.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:18 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]